• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Take 2 of three

option 1

Both read once

Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps Hardcover & BLACKEST NIGHT: RISE OF THE BLACK LANTERNS

51UmSGvEgnL._SL500_.jpg

9781401227890.jpg

Option 2

Archie meet KISS Hardcover signed by Artist Dan Parent

646585997bffda3dfdb780c6dcc017ab4aede51d.jpg

Option 3

A collection of war comics in decent Shape

146702.jpg

146703.jpg

:takeit: option 1 GL TPB's and option 3 War comics

Please pick on of the following:

Option 1: variant cover comics

Iron man wizard world sketch signed by Joe Quesada, astonishing X-men 13 midtown sketch, X-men 1 blank, Civil War 3 2nd print and others

image_zps5104c17b.jpg

Option 2 Pre-Unity Magnus Robot Fighter lot including #1 and 5 all with cards and vf+/nm

image_zpsbdf0e8e5.jpg

I will post other options later,

But feel free to take one if you like it

Shipping in US on me elsewhere I cover the first $10

Please pick one of the following:

Option 1: Variant Cover Issues

Iron man wizard world sketch signed by Joe Quesada, astonishing X-men 13 midtown sketch, X-men 1 blank, Civil War 3 2nd print and others

image_zps5104c17b.jpg

Option 2 Pre-Unity Magnus Robot Fighter lot including #1 and 5 all with cards and vf+/nm

image_zpsbdf0e8e5.jpg

Option 3 amazing Spider-Man lot 531-544 missing (545,539) Civil War and Back in Black

image_zps190341b2.jpg

Shipping in US on me elsewhere I cover the first $10

Just put Hulk Smash on ignore if you don't want to see his posts. It's made my board experience a whole lot better.

I don't usually put people on ignore, but HulkSmash seems to be some 8-year old kid with ADD, set loose on his Daddy's computer.

These are all 3D covers of the villains issues. I won't guarantee 9.8s but I would say they would all have a decent shot at it! Here is what is included:

Bane - Black Manta - Brainiac - Cyborg Superman - Harley Quinn - Joker - Killer Frost - Riddler - Solomon Grundy - Trigon - Zod

Shipped free in the US. First $12 covered outside of US.

photo1_zps9bfa61a3.jpg

Nice offer

These are all 3D covers of the villains issues. I won't guarantee 9.8s but I would say they would all have a decent shot at it! Here is what is included:

Bane - Black Manta - Brainiac - Cyborg Superman - Harley Quinn - Joker - Killer Frost - Riddler - Solomon Grundy - Trigon - Zod

Shipped free in the US. First $12 covered outside of US.

photo1_zps9bfa61a3.jpg

:takeit:

All right...I know I'm supposed to have pics...I will get them up tomorrow as the scanner is in the bedroom and the wife is sleeping...

For you Drew Hayes fans...

Take both slabs...

Poison Elves 15 cgc 9.4 White pages Mulehide Graphics 4/94

AND

Poison Elves 17 cgc 9.4 White pages Mulehide Graphics 8/94

If this doesn't go by noon tomorrow I will put up some more options...

Shipping in US on me...anywhere else I'll cover the first $20

Hope I'm doing this right as this is my first time participating...feel free to flame if I've messed up...

Welcome Big Hulk Fan! New members are awesome and important to the vitality of the thread.

You did nothing wrong at all. Dont worry about scans, for PIF offers, even cell phone pictures are completely acceptable and usually more than enough to get something claimed.

Again, Welcome :)

All right...I know I'm supposed to have pics...I will get them up tomorrow as the scanner is in the bedroom and the wife is sleeping...

For you Drew Hayes fans...

Take both slabs...

Poison Elves 15 cgc 9.4 White pages Mulehide Graphics 4/94

AND

Poison Elves 17 cgc 9.4 White pages Mulehide Graphics 8/94

If this doesn't go by noon tomorrow I will put up some more options...

Shipping in US on me...anywhere else I'll cover the first $20

Hope I'm doing this right as this is my first time participating...feel free to flame if I've messed up...

Two first timers here.

:takeit:

I'll have my offer posted up by this time tomorrow - I think that's how this goes, am I missing anything?

Welcome Dr. Balls! :)

Yes, you have 24 hours to post your item(s), but the sooner you post it the more exciting it is because the thread often goes on a fast roll on weekends. There may be a dozen offers get claimed in one night so everyone is pressing refresh over and over lol

Great to see all of these new participants in the thread!