• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Woot :) happy she found a good home with Bird :) and thanks for the heads up CAHokie :) I promise ill do better next time :)

well, it is not mine until someone takes my offerings. so here are some quick ones before I go out the door. I will cover first $25 s/h anywhere in the world.

OPTION 1 s/n Frank Cho sketchbook 420/1000 this is large at 8x11

B7V6pn-IAAIdJLB.jpg

B7V6poeIAAAvOtl.jpg

OPTION 2 Kevin Nowlan s/n sketchbook with sketch of The Ancient One on the back 8x5.5

B7V6KKrIIAAQPjp.jpg

B7V6J97IgAAfY9M.jpg

OPTION 3 John K Snyder s/n sketchbook with sketch of Captain America on inside front 8x5.5

B7V5S8DIYAAk2JK.jpg

B7V5S49IIAAoACL.jpg

I will add more later on tonight - I am thinking maybe a page of OA, my run of WildC.A.T.s, 35 issues or so of Dr. Strange,Sorcerer Supreme etc. etc. etc.

I will cover first $25 s/h anywhere in the world.

B7V6pn-IAAIdJLB.jpg

B7V6poeIAAAvOtl.jpg

OPTION 2 Kevin Nowlan s/n sketchbook with sketch of The Ancient One on the back 8x5.5

B7V6KKrIIAAQPjp.jpg

B7V6J97IgAAfY9M.jpg

OPTION 3 John K Snyder s/n sketchbook with sketch of Captain America on inside front 8x5.5

B7V5S8DIYAAk2JK.jpg

B7V5S49IIAAoACL.jpg

OPTION 4: Peter david signed Hulk novel

B7WXfYNCMAE1XdR.jpg

B7WXfYjCEAEqae4.jpg

OPTION 5: WildC.A.T.s - all of the Morrison / Jim Lee run (1), 1-6, 8 of the Lobdell / Charest run, and 15-18, 21-32 of the Moore / Robinson run.

B7WUtr8CMAA3T_J.jpg

B7WUvFaCYAEIx-H.jpg

B7WUt7-CcAAa2VH.jpg

I will cover first $25 s/h anywhere in the world.

B7V6pn-IAAIdJLB.jpg

B7V6poeIAAAvOtl.jpg

B7V6KKrIIAAQPjp.jpg

B7V6J97IgAAfY9M.jpg

B7V5S8DIYAAk2JK.jpg

B7V5S49IIAAoACL.jpg

OPTION 4: Peter david signed Hulk novel

B7WXfYNCMAE1XdR.jpg

B7WXfYjCEAEqae4.jpg

OPTION 5: WildC.A.T.s - all of the Morrison / Jim Lee run (1), 1-6, 8 of the Lobdell / Charest run, and 15-18, 21-32 of the Moore / Robinson run.

B7WUtr8CMAA3T_J.jpg

B7WUvFaCYAEIx-H.jpg

B7WUt7-CcAAa2VH.jpg

OPTION 6: 29 ISSUES Dr. Strange Sorcerer Supreme, 60-81, 84-90 many signed on covers by David Quinn and/or Peter Gross (I got these sigs in person)

pics comings

OPTION 7 OA page from Red Warrior art by Andy MacDonald and signed copy of comic

B7WajAtCMAAaoWJ.jpg

B7Wai9QCEAAdB7S.jpg

Sure, that makes sense. We will see how it goes basically as far as my luck in PIF. It seems tough for anyone to get their stuff taken, not just me. I am planning on some OA sketches as well, so it isn't like I am planning on offering junk. But one man's treasure is another man's trash - I thought offering a Will Eisner autograph was a big deal but it sat untaken in one lot. Like I said, we'll all see together. If it works for me, great. If not it will not be for lack of trying and so that will be fine as well.

If I had anything ready to go up I would have been all over that Eisner autograph.