• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Well remember guys plenty of my art went unclaimed in the RAK and giving tree thread- and those were free offers-I'm not sure it's as in demand as many suspect....

Well remember guys plenty of my art went unclaimed in the RAK and giving tree thread- and those were free offers-I'm not sure it's as in demand as many suspect....

I just received your Rapid City books from my friend (thank you much for the gift of the #11! :) ) – I have yet to read them but love the art.

At which issue the series is now, BTW? I know there are other artists, just out of curiosity.

And about offering art or a commission: in the worst case, the offer will revert to Gambit's… :shrug:

I like Kav's art (which surely has improved even more since he did the early Rapid City books) because he manages to mantain an almost "underground feeling", pretty raw, to it, while being absolutely accurate in composing the scenes and good in narration, which is not something to give for granted from a comic artist today.

I have recently read the first Inhumans books by Jae Lee: while some scenes and solutions are very suggestive, he has big problems in bringing the narration ahead: often the characters' expressions are also a big problem… :(

Offer

These drawings plus commission of your choice. Wonder woman/Vision to be inked shortly:

eu3hq1.jpg

2d2g513.jpg

1zldw2g.jpg

imm5ww.jpg

Offer

These drawings plus commission of your choice. Wonder woman/Vision to be inked shortly:

There's also a captain america pic but tinypics is doing that thing-see my new thread I started about it

eu3hq1.jpg

2d2g513.jpg

1zldw2g.jpg

:takeit:

Offers will be up tonight when I get home!

See? Didn't take long did it?

Seriously Kav, you're underestimating yourself. You do great work and your art is in demand here.

Now that's the last time I rub your hiney or you'll get a big head. Umm...wait...that didn't come out right. :eek:

Oh, and as far as your custom title goes, I vote for "Draw More, Post Less." :baiting::D

Offer

There's also a captain america pic but tinypics is doing that thing-see my new thread I started about it

eu3hq1.jpg

2d2g513.jpg

1zldw2g.jpg

:takeit:

Offers will be up tonight when I get home!

Youre gonna love em...i promise.now start thinking of old horror books for me to claim lo!

Hey there bones and ghouls! I had to dig deep into the darkness for these treats...

Shipping covered by yours truly anywhere in this star system.

Choose any 1 option.

Option 1

pACxlnj.jpg?1

Custom hand made mask, again by yours truly. Should fit any skull.

Option 2

Lk9rafZ.jpg?1

3 Good copies of Gore Zone

Option 3

g0UKgnw.jpg?1

5 Good-Very Good copies of Fangoria

Option 4

RlhGDb2.jpg?1

A nice copy of The Living Dead - collected zombie stories

Option 5

sBQZbm0.jpg?1

Hellblazer No.1 - 8.5