• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Copper Age Posters Here

87 posts in this topic

I remember a lot of great comic posters from the 80s when I first started collecting comics as a kid. Sadly my posters were thrown away after I left home and the only poster I have left is a Hulk poster since I took this one with me because it was my fav. I also had the cool painted G. I. Joe posters, Spider-Man, X-Men etc. So here's my Hulk poster. I've tried to find another copy for years since this one has some damage and was pasted to a board (at that age I didn't care about value) but I have never seen another copy and I hardly ever see the other posters I owned show up on eBay. So post your copper posters!

IMG_1833-1.jpg

I remember that She-Hulk poster and the Electra poster is awesome. Here's some of the other posters I used to have which are stock images.

I remember a thrid G.I. Joe poster, but my memory may be faulty.

joe2.jpg

joe1.jpg

I remember my Punisher poster having the logo on it but this is the only picture I could find

punpo.jpg

These are all framed and hanging up in various spots in the house...yes, my wife is that cool... she doesn't mind them in the bedroom, living room or the front hallway. Sorry for the krappy picture quality, these were taken quick and dirty.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

Oh WOW!!! Did not know that JB FF existed.

I didn't buy it when it originally came out unfortunately. I bought it years later on Ebay and luckily it was brand new and had never been removed from the original tube. It's probably my favorite framed poster :)

These are all framed and hanging up in various spots in the house...yes, my wife is that cool... she doesn't mind them in the bedroom, living room or the front hallway. Sorry for the krappy picture quality, these were taken quick and dirty.

IMG_0100.jpg

You have a couple I like a lot, but this one is boobies.

:cloud9:

IMG_0100.jpg

You have a couple I like a lot, but this one is boobies.

:cloud9:

Thanks :) That one is actually in my bedroom over a dresser. I originally wanted to put it in the living room because it's really huge and awesome, but my wife was afraid it would take away from a dragon poster she has in there :D

I didn't buy it when it originally came out unfortunately. I bought it years later on Ebay and luckily it was brand new and had never been removed from the original tube. It's probably my favorite framed poster :)

Its really is a nice poster in person. My copy I have kept in the original tube, never have gotten around to putting it up along with another dozen or so posters from this era I bought new.

Its really is a nice poster in person. My copy I have kept in the original tube, never have gotten around to putting it up along with another dozen or so posters from this era I bought new.

Do you have the Mike Zeck Captain America? It's the one in landscape format.

You mean this one?

51YSU8sVUTL._SS500_.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have a copy signed by Zeck :cloud9:

You mean this one?

51YSU8sVUTL._SS500_.jpg

That's the one! :cloud9: That and the JrJr Spider-Man / Hobgoblin fighting in mid-air poster are on my want list.

You mean this one?

51YSU8sVUTL._SS500_.jpg

That's the one! :cloud9: That and the JrJr Spider-Man / Hobgoblin fighting in mid-air poster are on my want list.

I believe that is Marvel Press poster #1.

Great idea for a thread, guys!