• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UPDATED NEW BOOKS! Cosmic Boy's Misc. Silver & Bronze Sales Thread

69 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks,

Things have pretty much stagnated with my old sales thread, so I'm gonna let that one die and put together this new thread with some new and discounted old offerings.

This is gonna be a little mix of everything, so stayed tuned.

RULES: A simple :takeit: will suffice. Offers welcome via PM. Paypal only. Payment is expected within a reasonable time frame.

SHIPPING: I'm including FREE shipping anywhere in the USA on these items. They'll be packaged safe and securely and mailed (in most cases) priority. As far as CANADA and the UK go, shipping will be at cost but I'll do everything reasonable and in my power to keep it as low as possible.

MY FEEDBACK

ISSUE: Incredible Hulk #180 :news:SOLD!

NOTES: 1st appearance of THE WOLVERINE (cameo); a lot of fuss over one panel :applause:

GRADE: FN- 5.5

DESCRIPTION: This copy is sort of an enigma. It's complete with value stamp intact and bright, bold colors. It's biggest problem, however, is a roughly two inch bottom left corner crease that also affects the interior pages. There's also some minor edge wear, a couple of minor edge creases and a minor chip along the bottom left of the back cover. There's also some minor indentation along the top middle of the front cover where something was written on a piece of paper on top of it. Page quality is good and everything is still tight to the spine. Depending on how you value certain defects, this copy probably ranges from a VG/F 5.0 to FN 6.0. Probably best to split the difference and call it a 5.5 though.

PRICE: $75 shipped. :news:SOLD!

hulk180.jpg

hulk180back.jpg

ISSUE: Incredible Hulk #180

NOTES: 1st appearance of THE WOLVERINE (cameo); a lot of fuss over one panel :applause:

DESCRIPTION: This copy is sort of an enigma. It's complete with value stamp intact and bright, bold colors. It's biggest problem, however, is a roughly two inch bottom left corner crease that also affects the interior pages. There's also some minor edge wear, a couple of minor edge creases and a minor chip along the bottom left of the back cover. There's also some minor indentation along the top middle of the front cover where something was written on a piece of paper on top of it. Page quality is good and everything is still tight to the spine. Depending on how you value certain defects, this copy probably ranges from a VG/F 5.0 to FN 6.0. Probably best to split the difference and call it a 5.5 though.

PRICE: $75 shipped.

hulk180.jpg

hulk180back.jpg

:takeit:

ISSUE: G.I. Combat #91 :news:SOLD!

NOTES: 1st Haunted Tank cover; grey tone

GRADE: GD- 1.8

DESCRIPTION: Always hard to find. This copy's seen better days. Complete and readable. The cover is still attached at both staples, but only loosely, and will need to be handled with care to avoid detaching. The centerfold is detached at one staple (top). Noticeable creases, edge wear, chipping, scuffing, etc. Your standard lower grade copy of a book that's still collectible in any grade.

PRICE: $40 Shipped. :news:SOLD!

gicombat.jpg

gicombatback.jpg

ISSUE: Incredible Hulk #180

PRICE: $75 shipped.

hulk180.jpg

hulk180back.jpg

:takeit:

Good deal! ^^

ISSUE: Strange Adventures #124 :news:SOLD!

NOTES: 1st Faceless Creature

GRADE: GD+ 2.5 (mostly because of the missing piece)

DESCRIPTION: An underrated issue. I'm calling this a 2.5 because of the missing piece on the front cover. If not for that missing piece, it presents more like a 4.0-4.5. There is also a little bit of staining along the top edge of the front cover. Some chipping along the back cover edges. And a small tear along the right edge of the front cover. A very readable, classic SA DC sci-fi creature book.

PRICE: $15 Shipped. :news:SOLD!

strangeadv.jpg

strangeadvback.jpg

ISSUE: Atom and Hawkman #45

NOTES: Last issue; Jean Loring driven guano crazy; epic Kubert cover.

GRADE: FN 6.0

DESCRIPTION: Nice, readable copy. Still has a decent amount of gloss. Date stamp on front cover. A little bit of browning on the back cover. Minor edge wear. Tiny chip on the right edge of the front cover. Minor indentation on the front cover.

PRICE: $12 Shipped.

atomt.jpg

atomback.jpg