• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2105595&fpart=26

Really dude? $15? You've been here for 10 years and you're going to soil your reputation over some arbitrary "I can't ship internationally" nonsense?

Make it right.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2105595&fpart=26

Really dude? $15? You've been here for 10 years and you're going to soil your reputation over some arbitrary "I can't ship internationally" nonsense?

Make it right.

What blows my mind is that he still wouldn't ship it after Matt had said he'd pay for it to be shipped. Not to mention that other boardies had too. doh!

What was the problem then? Didn't want to fill out the shipping forms? (shrug)

Make it right.

What blows my mind is that he still wouldn't ship it after Matt had said he'd pay for it to be shipped. Not to mention that other boardies had too. doh!

The plot thickens... :popcorn:

Make it right.

Stupidity, as it will most likely cost him more to make it right given Deadpool's raise to fame.

Make it right.

Stupidity, as it will most likely cost him more to make it right given Deadpool's raise to fame.

That's assuming he does make it right. My faith in human decency isn't that high at times.

Well, someone else has already stepped up to the plate and covered supa's mess by offering a New Mutants 98 to Anfield as recompense for this blatant display of pathetic cheapness.

And no, it's not me, but it is a long-time board member. I'll let them reveal themselves if they so choose, but the act of charity was disclosed to me privately so as to not draw attention to it, so I'm being respectful of their wish.

So unless supa wants to do the right thing, which I doubt he would as the right thing was clearly evident when this happened originally, this is already taken care of

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

Well, someone else has already stepped up to the plate and covered supa's mess by offering a New Mutants 98 to Anfield as recompense for this blatant display of pathetic cheapness.

And no, it's not me, but it is a long-time board member. I'll let them reveal themselves if they so choose, but the act of charity was disclosed to me privately so as to not draw attention to it, so I'm being respectful of their wish.

So unless supa wants to do the right thing, which I doubt he would as the right thing was clearly evident when this happened originally, this is already taken care of

Yes this is true. The person would rather remain nameless and i have told them how kind it was to offer. I didn't accept at first but they insisted which i thought was totally awesome of them :)

Let me just clear something up though, i didn't bring all this up because i was looking for a free book. Someone asked what Supa did saying he's a "stand up guy" and all that and i just wanted to call him out and let people know he isn't.

Thanks for everyones support though. It means a lot. Who knew Christmas could come in June!