• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Supapimp, you owe Anfield Fox a New Mutants 98

768 posts in this topic

This is the CGC boards. almost everyone here is cheap as mess trying to get the best deals.

The people on these boards are the problem with 21st century comic collecting. You make up wildly_fanciful_statement markets and use speculation as tools to price books.

I have a bunch of points to make but my general point is that everyone on the boards is cheap and full of wildly_fanciful_statement. He was giving a gift and backed out of giving a $300 gift to someone. Get over it, I'm sure if we go through all of your posts you've made theres atleast one thing you did that makes you look like an individual_without_enough_empathy.

If you go through my posts, I guarantee there's at least 39,330 things I did that make me look like an individual_without_enough_empathy, sonny. (thumbs u

Do any of them involve banging dads?

Um, even though I'm not quite sure what you mean, I'm going to go with, "No, for the win, Alex."

This is the CGC boards. almost everyone here is cheap as mess trying to get the best deals.

The people on these boards are the problem with 21st century comic collecting. You make up wildly_fanciful_statement markets and use speculation as tools to price books.

I have a bunch of points to make but my general point is that everyone on the boards is cheap and full of wildly_fanciful_statement. He was giving a gift and backed out of giving a $300 gift to someone. Get over it, I'm sure if we go through all of your posts you've made theres atleast one thing you did that makes you look like an individual_without_enough_empathy.

If you go through my posts, I guarantee there's at least 39,330 things I did that make me look like an individual_without_enough_empathy, sonny. (thumbs u

39,334 by my count (assuming an immediate response).

Do any of them involve banging dads?

Um, even though I'm not quite sure what you mean, I'm going to go with, "No, for the win, Alex."

:signfunny:

You seem attracted to my threads. I'm flattered, but I feel I should tell you upfront that I don't have a dad for you to bang.

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

Also since then Supa has been a good member .

What has his conduct been in mean time?

for what purpose was this dredged up today?

Who cares, the guy is a . :whee:

I like threads where Mr Diggler participates. I ignore the drama and look at his pretty pictures. I nominate him for Sainthood.

I think it's worth mentioning that it certainly wasn't a $300 book a few years ago. Certainly not worth enough to make such a big deal out of hanging on to.

Just to clarify: I am speaking in the defense of Anfield Fox (thumbs u

That's great for Matt. Plus, people can decide for themselves if they want to deal with supapimp concerning any future transactions. You know, it's expensive to ship to California if one is almost on or on the East coast... even if someone else offers to foot the bill.

I think Elrod should be added to the 'hall of shame' list if he doesn't make this right. Gift or not, he backed out on paying something that he owed for no legitimate reason.

I disagree. This incident was 4 years ago right. while a bad move it was not a sale which is what probation list was made for.

I like threads where Mr Diggler participates. I ignore the drama and look at his pretty pictures. I nominate him for Sainthood.

You're too kind. :hi:

Now go and brighten up the Rodney King thread in the WC. ;)

You seem attracted to my threads. I'm flattered, but I feel I should tell you upfront that I don't have a dad for you to bang.

Will there be any hot chicks? :wishluck:

I was going to. I decided to play in the kiddie pool with the dogs instead. Too soon?

all these people taking my video out of context. where is the rastifarian shaking his head emoticon.

I was going to. I decided to play in the kiddie pool with the dogs instead. Too soon?

It's all good. Maybe Sunday is the new Friday. :hi:

I have a lot of points to make, but my general one is that if you don't know what the hell you're talking about you should just shut the hell up. Oh, and also you are a kid, you don't know mess about mess, so stop acting like you do

all these people taking my video out of context. where is the rastifarian shaking his head emoticon.

As an artist you're just ahead of your time, M.C. fatherfuker.

I have a lot of points to make, but my general one is that if you don't know what the hell you're talking about you should just shut the hell up. Oh, and also you are a kid, you don't know mess about mess, so stop acting like you do

if you're on these boards there is a 4 out of 5 chance you have gone to a comic convention and left without buying anything. But this isn't about me. If you want to talk about me make your own "lets hate on this guy and know all of the facts" thread go ahead.

if you're on these boards there is a 4 out of 5 chance you have gone to a comic convention and left without buying anything.

You were doing good, I'll give you a redo.

I think it's worth mentioning that it certainly wasn't a $300 book a few years ago. Certainly not worth enough to make such a big deal out of hanging on to.

It's not a $300 book now and never has been. Current GPA 12 month average is $137. In fact 12 month average on a 9.8 is only $270 so anyone calling a 9.6 a $300 book doesn't know what they're talking about.

Back in 2007, the lowest sale was $11 and the highest was $85.

fistpump2.gif

It's not a $300 book now and never has been. Current GPA 12 month average is $137. In fact 12 month average on a 9.8 is only $270 so anyone calling a 9.6 a $300 book doesn't know what they're talking about.

Back in 2007, the lowest sale was $11 and the highest was $85.

On topic. (tsk)