• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dennis the Menace

6 posts in this topic

why is there not a registry for Dennis the Menace comics? In the 80's archie comics could not be given away. Hank ketchem has made millions of kids happy over 55 years, overstreet is so bad, there has never been a cover for Dennis the menace even on ketcuems 50th anniversay before he passed away. I collect dennis the menace and Im sure I am not the only person as on ebay you cant find early issues in decent shape.Why is dennis The menace forgotten? Look in your paper today? How many of the other characters are in it today besides Dennis the Menace. Am I allowed to request this? i might have to send more of my comics there to grade if so. Thanks

• Administrator

Your request has been added to the list. You can make any set requests in the Registry Set Requests thread posted at the top of this page.