• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official LP: Venom "Black Error" Cover #1 Thread----Post your copy!

77 posts in this topic

Hey,

Someone in my other Venom Thread suggested someone should start a Venom Black Cover Error thread for other boardies to post their copies of the book.

So I am starting one then...... :idea:

Again this book IMO is not only the premiere variant book to own possibly ever, but if you are a Spider-man collector as well as a Venom collector this book should be in your collection.

So post if you own a copy. :popcorn:

SOT

I have since sold this book, but this was my first copy since I found another one back in 1993 in the case of regular Venom Red Covers when I worked at a comic book store back in 1993.

027-1.jpg

This is now my current and personal copy for my private collection.

Just graded at WW Philly earlier this month.

1774245_Full_Obv_zpsf72f5c7b.jpg

I'm lovin this club guys :headbang: here's mine :cloud9:

IMG_1159.jpg

Also this copy just came up on e-bay its the rare Venom #0 Platinum cover and this one is still sealed dont have the link for it, just type Venom #1 and you should see it I just bought one ! & this is the last copy at his store !! here's a picture of it if you like to pick it up (thumbs u

IMG_1211.jpg

Note this picture is not the sealed one my copy is opened, I should be getting mine in about 2 1/2 weeks from now ! so dont pass up on this one or I might just snag that copy as well (:

Also this copy just came up on e-bay its the rare Venom #0 Platinum cover and this one is still sealed dont have the link for it, just type Venom #1 and you should see it I just bought one ! & this is the last copy at his store !! here's a picture of it if you like to pick it up (thumbs u

IMG_1211.jpg

Note this picture is not the sealed one my copy is opened, I should be getting mine in about 2 1/2 weeks from now ! so dont pass up on this one or I might just snag that copy as well (:

Just bought it.

All because of you. (worship)

Cheap as hell as well!

I got my Venom Platinum #1 last week.

The UK seller shipped it really quick. (thumbs u

Nice copy.

So no one else on the boardies wants to show off their Venom Black Error Cover? :popcorn:

I want to know if it's someone on the boards who owns the white copy. Or, if another has been found. Anyone know?

Not sure, but I am curious to see how many copies were made. hm

That black error version has crept into my head...

It's interesting that on some of them you can see the red foil on some edges, and others you can't. Or am I missing something?

That black error version has crept into my head...

It's interesting that on some of them you can see the red foil on some edges, and others you can't. Or am I missing something?

That is true. Some of them you still see some red foil in the grooves and some edges and some not.

I purchased a raw copy about 7 years ago for $100 . never knew if it was real or not as I know there are a bunch of fakes . Decided to send to CGC to see if it is real. Book had been opened and touched so many times and been stting at my parents house for years on a shelf (I think My dad was reading it) so i figured it was maybe mid grade . This is what I got back . Not going back to my parents house. Off to my Saftey Deposit box.

Venom1CGC98.jpg[/img]

I purchased a raw copy about 7 years ago for $100 . never knew if it was real or not as I know there are a bunch of fakes . Decided to send to CGC to see if it is real. Book had been opened and touched so many times and been stting at my parents house for years on a shelf (I think My dad was reading it) so i figured it was maybe mid grade . This is what I got back . Not going back to my parents house. Off to my Saftey Deposit box.

Venom1CGC98.jpg[/img]

Pretty Book! :applause:

Nice and jet black!