• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 Signing Opportunity w/ Charlie Adlard

1 post in this topic

Hi all,

I posted my entire message in the Comics Market Forum Only selling section as part of my announcement is related to pre-sales of items.

I am posting just the signing announcement portion here:

This is Mark Hay, owner of Splash Page Comic Art, and Charlie Adlard's original art dealer/rep. For those that don't already know, Charlie Adlard is the artist of the Walking Dead comic.

I will be having a public & private Walking Dead Issue 100 signing with Charlie at this year's San Diego Comic Con on Wednesday preview night.

The public signing will be between 6-8pm on July 11 at the Splash Page Comic Art Booth #4400 near the left hand Hall F (typically across the aisle from the FOX entertainment booth) if you are attending SDCC and want to pick up your books from us in person. This signing is a Walking Dead 100 release event and Charlie will only be signing the Walking Dead Issue 100 copies that we'll have at the show for sale.

If you are interested in seeing the entire post, please go to my other one here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5779833#Post5779833

Thanks

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art