• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there any other Batman completest out there???

11 posts in this topic

I just finished putting together my new look Batman set (again!) and am three books away from all the Detective new look books. I say again because I've dropped out of comics twice over the last twenty years so I had to fill big gaps when I returned both times. I'm now looking for Batman 1 to 160. For me, at the moment, it's mostly a matter of money and what grades I'm willing to accept. I don't want a big run of beat-up 2.0s but for the early early stuff, I know I'm looking at getting stuff in the VG range.

That's a nice-looking Batman 1. Is it unrestored?

Batman fan you can be my friend flowerred.gif

I too am trying to put together a set of Batman from 1 up and a set of Tec from 27 on up. I have just about every Tec from 420 on and every single Batman complete from 139 on. They aren't the best copies but I am getting there. Right now I am trying to get Batman 2-100 in cgc 8.0. I think that would be a real cool thing to do. Right now I have a nice 47 in 8.0 but it cost a LOT of money so I am waiting patiently for a Batman 48 in cgc 8.0. I want to get one a year for the time being and hope that as I get older I have oodles more of discretionary income 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yeah, definitely discretionary income as I sold pretty much all my "non-core" stuff tongue.gif

DAM