• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Nate's Sexytime Emporium: Chew, Invincible, Flaming Carrot, Voltron, Y...

69 posts in this topic

I'll be closing the sell thread down tomorrow and sending out invoices.

Feel free to send me lowball offers on items that are already at cost and losing me money to ship and accept paypal and eat the fees. :cry:

Y the Last Man, the complete set, Volumes 1-10 collecting the entire series. Books are in great shape. Assorted printings.

Retail Price: $150.00

Ebay Price: $Tough to say- about a million bucks

My Price: $75.00!

june20121795.jpg

june20121793.jpg

june20121791.jpg

:takeit:

^^

I look forward to your critique of Vaughn's writing!

Great read.

When you finish it we shall discourse on how BKV successfully re-invented the lesser known work of the Grandmistress of Genre Fiction, Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley

Invincible Ultimate Collections, volumes 1-7, covering issues 1-84 of the series, plus annuals, one shots, crossovers, sketch books, introductions, etc. These are beautiful editions, and perfect for a lover of all things Kirkman.

Retail value: $250.00

Amazonish price: $175.00-200.00

My Price: $150.00

EDIT :news:NOW $150.00 SHIPPED IN USA

All are first prints except number 2, which is appropriately a second print. All are in excellent condition, with minimal typical wear.

june20121753.jpg

june20121757.jpg

june20121755.jpg

:takeit: I wanted to start the series so it's a good way to get all of them! Thanks!

Invincible Ultimate Collections, volumes 1-7, covering issues 1-84 of the series, plus annuals, one shots, crossovers, sketch books, introductions, etc. These are beautiful editions, and perfect for a lover of all things Kirkman.

Retail value: $250.00

Amazonish price: $175.00-200.00

My Price: $150.00

EDIT :news:NOW $150.00 SHIPPED IN USA

All are first prints except number 2, which is appropriately a second print. All are in excellent condition, with minimal typical wear.

june20121753.jpg

june20121757.jpg

june20121755.jpg

:takeit: I wanted to start the series so it's a good way to get all of them! Thanks!

^^

Thank you, sir.