• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of a kind piece

11 posts in this topic

you could probably just respectfully point out that this thread might be better placed in the a 'sales' sub-forum.

you could probably just respectfully point out that this thread might be better placed in the a 'sales' sub-forum.

I could, if I knew if the OP was also the lister of the auction.

At this point it's just another pointless thread that should be deleted, rather than moved.

MORE ONE OF A KIND PIECES

At this point it's just another pointless thread that should be deleted, rather than moved.

MORE ONE OF A KIND PIECES

Mister Not-So-Nice, earning the moniker!! lol

6629610829_04f6bf4272_z.jpg

I'm not sure how anyone can defend the practice of posting FS or FA links in the discussion forum, when such a post is clearly against the rules of the forum.

Mister-not-so-nice is only being a good boardie when he points out this discrepency

:rulez: