• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes fund: ASM, FF, TTA, NOW 30 PERCENT OFF!

16 posts in this topic

I am going to Heroes Con on Friday and need some cash. I will keep this thread up until Thursday morning. I usually do not care when payment is made but this time I need payment ASAP. As usual, all PMs are taken seriously, and I have been known to give great deals via PM. Thanks for looking..

Some rules: This :takeit: trumps everything. All PMs will be considered and replied to in order.

I prefer paypal or money orders. Checks will take 7-10 days to clear before shipment.

I can ship 1-3 raw books first class or Priority Mail for $5 east of the Pacific time zone and $10 for Pacific time zone. Any more than that can be shipped Priority Mail or media mail at a USPS estimate. Check with me first if you want to ship outside the U.S. and I'll find a price for you.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the books in the same shape as they were sent and I will give a refund with shipping.

Please no probationers.

Ghost Rider#1 4.0 $20

:takeit:

(thumbs u

A total bargain. I was coming back here to buy it if it hadn't sold already.

I really don't want to sell this, but ... if it doesn't sell, I'll be happy to put it away for a rainy day. The good folks in the PGM thread agreed this was 3.0-3.5 so ...

Fantastic Four #12 3.0/3.5 SOLD

samsff12fc001.jpg

samsff12bc001.jpg

I really don't want to sell this, but ... if it doesn't sell, I'll be happy to put it away for a rainy day. The good folks in the PGM thread agreed this was 3.0-3.5 so ...

Fantastic Four #12 3.0/3.5 $500

samsff12fc001.jpg

samsff12bc001.jpg

Wish I could afford it....looks REAL nice for the grade. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:news:

RECAP OF WHAT'S LEFT:

Friday is coming up fast so I need to sell these books. So, except for FF #12, for which I have lowered the price, take 20 PERCENT OFF what's left.

Amazing Spider-Man #54 4.0 $10 (structurally in the 6.0-range but is missing chunk on BC, possibly production-related?)

Amazing Spider-Man #71 7.0 $25

Fantastic Four #55 5.5 $25 (tanning keeps this out of 7.5-range)

Tales To Astonish #69 7.0 $30

Fantastic Four #12 3.0/3.5 $500 $450

And as usual, PM offers are welcome.