• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction Thread

175 posts in this topic

After having a terrible pain filled couple of days missing out on books I can safely say I am well and truely pissed off with the clink suction. I can't believe I missed out in the last min on all my books that I really wanted! :frustrated: the one book I won and wanted I fell asleep and it bought itself!

Anyway in the final assorted lot at the end I did pick this up

e1fd325f.jpg

Ironman #1 7.5 white pages from a ooc For $345 which I don't think is that shabby. In fact id say it's a nice copy and would of graded higher if not for the bottom right corner.

After having a terrible pain filled couple of days missing out on books I can safely say I am well and truely pissed off with the clink suction. I can't believe I missed out in the last min on all my books that I really wanted! :frustrated: the one book I won and wanted I fell asleep and it bought itself!

Anyway in the final assorted lot at the end I did pick this up

e1fd325f.jpg

Ironman #1 7.5 white pages from a ooc For $345 which I don't think is that shabby. In fact id say it's a nice copy and would of graded higher if not for the bottom right corner.

Congrats to you sir been wanting one for ever now.! (worship)

Not as nice as that Iron Man 1, but got everything i bidded today so pretty happy here they are

Worldofsuspense750.jpg

Demonvol221pg3.jpg

Thanks DPJr, I'm sure there's an Ironman #1 with your name on it out there and plenty of fun to be had finding the right one. Great WOS cover I looked at it myself, glad you had a good day at the auction (thumbs u

Not as nice as that Iron Man 1, but got everything i bidded today so pretty happy here they are

Worldofsuspense750.jpg

Great Atlas cover (thumbs u

Thanks, wasn't gonna let this one get away got outbid in the final hour but still got it, theres also no record for that grade on GPA so I don't even know if I under or over paid for it, but its worth it.

Worldofsuspense750.jpg

Great Atlas cover (thumbs u

Thanks, wasn't gonna let this one get away got outbid in the final hour but still got it, theres also no record for that grade on GPA so I don't even know if I under or over paid for it, but its worth it.

I had a lowball bid on that book, very cool cover. I remember seeing the price, but don't remember exactly what it was, but I thought you did fine on the book.

Who got my Sensation Comics 11?! :frustrated:

:hi:

Nice purchase! :)

I couldn't get another higher bid in due to company but congrats!

A pretty nice looking early Sensation... :cloud9: