• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dustin Nguyen Original artwork - Where to buy?

3 posts in this topic

Specifically any of his Batman related work. I have a beautiful pencil sketch of Batgirl and was interested in getting other pieces, but there doesn't appear to be any other stuff out there (besides the rough Catwoman sketch over a eBay right now).

There was a really nice splash page from Detective Comics on eBay awhile back, but I got sniped on that one.

I bought my Batman page directly from Dustin on ebay a few years ago. He periodically auctions pieces under the username bftoo. Other than that he used to have a web store up on his site at duss005.com but that seems to be down now and currently says "coming soon".

Good luck - I love Dustin's work too!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ultramegok/m.html?item=290732584238&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Richard Friend is selling some pages he inked, he is also on CAF and you might try going through him for the inker's share.