• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold/closed

12 posts in this topic

:takeit: takes it

Ppal,Check,MO all fine

PPlans available

:takeit: takes it

No Dunce cappers or those I have on ignore.

Shipping Insurance is FREE

No returns on cgc graded books.

In the interest of Full disclosure: I recently traded this, but the new owner wasn't happy with it. So, It's on it's way back to me. I will not be able to ship until Monday.

$1,450 $1,350 shipped/insured anywhere.

Trade/cash offers welcome.

tta5994pic2.jpg

TTA59.jpg

i vote for "disclosure" not requiring the owner of a book to tell prospective buyers that in the past another found himself "not happy" with said book.

good luck with your sale, sir.

I think the book speaks for itself. The member I traded with had some issues ( that I don't agree with) and requested to return it. I just don't want anyone to think I'm hiding anything , so I mentioned it had been returned.

It's still a gorgeous book, and a Graded 9.4. So hopefully it won't hurt my potential sales.

It's still a cgc 9.4 so, the book and grade are what they are. Hopefully that won't prevent a potential sale but if it does, it does.

Let's drop it down to $1,350 shipped where ever.

It's still a cgc 9.4 so, the book and grade are what they are. Hopefully that won't prevent a potential sale but if it does, it does.

Let's drop it down to $1,350 shipped where ever.

:insane: