• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3x CGC 9.8 Hardcore 1 White Pages Robert Kirkman Marc Silvestri Great Investment

9 posts in this topic

For someone that has over 1000 posts on this forum, and likes to point out to everyone else when they are violating policy or not treating others "correctly", you certainly are breaking a core rule here:

THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR PROMOTING EBAY AUCTIONS!

Feel free to read the forum selling rules at any time. That'd be a good place to start.

If you would have sent me a PM and not made a rude post, I could have erased the thread. BUT you were too concerned with making rude comments about me and being hyper critical and expresing your personal animus which shows that you either (a) didn't really care that I posted an ad for my LCS in the wrong section; or (b) you should familiarize yourself with the site a little bit more instead of bad mouthing me for making a mistake and asserting that I don't understand how the forum operates. Anyway, I would appreciate it if you would either be polite in your remarks or simply ignore me.

Feel free to edit your post at any time. After 1000+ posts, you should know how to edit the title, delete the content of your initial post, etc. Instead of following forum guidelines and making the requested changes, you prefer to make yourself out to be some sort of victim (when all of the animosity towards you is obviously well-earned), while also making pseudo-excuses for your own ignorance, etc.

I just don't understand how you find the time to do all of this. As such a successful member of the law profession, I would think that you would have better things to do than to spam a forum over 1000 times in less than six months. And yet, despite all of this, you still also make time to manage multiple eBay accounts (and personalities), while contacting other eBay members to suggest that they should raise their prices so that they don't kill the market, etc, etc. You have so much time on your hands! Are there more than 24 hours in a day in West Virginia..?