• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-men slabbed lot, 16 books PRICE DROPPED!!!

7 posts in this topic

Ok, i need to thin out some books here and these just arent in my focus. I'd LIKE to sell it all as one lot. If that isnt possible, i'll break it up but at least for a few days i wanna try and get it sold in one fell swoop.

Standard rules, no probies or HOSers. Check, mo or PP accepted. Shipping is free to the 48, outside of that, i'll cover the 1st $25 and the rest is on you.

Pm's welcome but 1st :takeit: is the winner.

I bought all of these in like 2001-2002 so i dont know if any have been pressed.

Books are as follows:

Uncanny X-men:

153 9.4w

200 9.4ow/w

211 9.4w

217 9.6w

218 9.6ow/w

219 9.8w

230 9.6w

239 9.6w

250 9.6ow/w

254 9.6w

255 9.6w

259 9.6w

259 9.6w

262 9.6w

263 9.6w

265 9.6w

276 9.6w

279 9.6w

I'm looking for $345 shipped for the whole shebang.

Scans to follow

I also forgot to mention that as always, i will throw in some nice raw freebies. Whatever i can jam in the box either unread books from the same era or some earlier reader copies, whichever you prefer (thumbs u

Alright, I keep getting pm's for single issues or a handful of issues. I'd really rather sell them all at once since a bunch aren't worth shipping separate and I don't want to end up keeping half of them.

So, if anyone wants all of them shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer and I'll probably accept (thumbs u