• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I didn't listen and wasted 2 hrs watching Ghost Rider 2..Ahhhhhh

48 posts in this topic

The most recent experience I had with wasting two hours or so  of my life by watching a super-hero film was with Blade : Trinity, when it was shown recently on British TV.   Awful. :facepalm:

....that one was particularly heinyous, because the first two were so damn good. Let that be a lesson to the Studio......don't fill your plot holes with exploding zombies if you want to sell some DVD's.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

What complete drivel. Really?? How do I get the 2 hours of my life back????

Why didn't you abort when the suck became apparent?

I REALLY wanted to see the GR in all his glory and I got suckered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished watching it......parts did seem to be a spoof of the material....all in all I'll watch it again. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Fell asleep 1/2 through this movie, while the updated bike and "burnt" leather outfit was cool, I had no idea what was going on with the movie and budget-cutting look of it.

Cage's "manic" acting in this film made his version of the character in the original version seem like Hamlet.