• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 12

15 posts in this topic

4.0 (thumbs u

wow are they really that harsh on chipping? I've seen 8.5's with prechipping before, I'm not so sure about chipping though... bummer

It's not the chipping,it's the spine damage,blunted corners and missing piece at the bottom of the book.

I wouldn't be shocked to see that book in a 5.0 or even a 5.5 on a good day. That back cover is pretty freaking nice and I've definitely seen 5.0-5.5's that look worse than that IMO.

I wouldn't be shocked to see that book in a 5.0 or even a 5.5 on a good day. That back cover is pretty freaking nice and I've definitely seen 5.0-5.5's that look worse than that IMO.

+1

+1

+2 they are soft on chipping.

Ok I returned it and got a full refund from the seller. I bought it thinking it would cgc at 7.5.... Teach me to buy raw books!

There was not much tanning when the book was in hand. My scanner seemed to be dark on that book. And it was really really bright! But not good for me to pay 7.0 price when the book was worth 4.0 money!