• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price sticker impression on cover

6 posts in this topic

Comic is bag and boarded. The bag has a price sticker on it, 1/2 x1, i guess it was on there for awhile because when I changed the bag you can see the impression of the sticker. I mean you have to angle the book just a little to see it. It's not deep or anything its just there. My scans don't pick it up and pics don't seem to pick it up! So can't help you guys there. I can see the book grading a 9.4 or 9.6 on a good day but big question is how bad will this impression take off from the grading. I'll provide a scan of the cover.

batmanvob1fc.jpg

Getting the book professionally spot pressed would probably fix this problem. If the book is a 9.4 without the little indentation. I would hazzard a guess of it coming back a 9.2 Maybe a 9.0 if the indentation is large enough.

If a press or spot press would help. You may want to look into getting the book worked on. Joeypost who is on the boards here is your best bet. From what I have seen, he does excellent work pressing books.