• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Thanos Quest 1 & 2 signed by Ron Lim

1 post in this topic

Hey Folks,

My free storage (aka parent's basement) for comics is ending so I'm selling most of my comics. While I had wanted to keep Thanos Quest, these seem to be going for a good price on ebay so I decided to sell them.

It's $50 for both issues, 1st print, signed by Ron Lim. I'm willing to listen to offers too. I'm not a grader but I have attached high res scans for you to look yourself. They were stored in mylites and acid free backing board (the scan was taken without taking out the books). I'm in Canada, shipping to the US is $11 and $20 for the rest of the world.

These are only available for a week, after that, off to ebay they go.

Please PM me if interested, that is probably best since I don't check this forum often.

PS if Anyone lives in the Vancouver (Canada) area, I am selling comics from 80's to today for ~$1 each, please PM me for a list. I'm willing to entertain interest from anywhere, I just think that shipping costs will make it not worthwhile unless you are local.

ThanosQuestScan.jpg