• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed

5 posts in this topic

one correction. The art in my FS gallery at

http://www.comic-art.com/store/0_2012_art/

is for the most part at market prices, as for the most part, it is not from my colection, though there are some items in there that are, especially in complete stories. But a large majority of this materialis market or in some cases can be had for a good discount. I'll sell all the funny art as a lot to any dealer or other for a good price.

answering some questions here so I don't have to keep getting these particular questions

1) No trades. not interested in trades for anything other than Greenbacks or gold ingots

2) Time payments: I'll give 30 days for buyers to raise what cash they don't have, but I'll have to get a 20% non-refundable deposit to hold any item

okay.. more answers

No I don't have any art by MacFarlane, Byrne, Kirby, Ditko.

Nothing by Alex Ross

Never had any art by Kathy Guisewhite

I have nothing by Nick Cardy, Curt Swan and most especially nothing by Jack Sparling

If I had any Alex Raymond art left, it would be in my CAF

No the pastel by Margaret Brundage for the 1935 Weird Tales cover I sold over 20 years ago (how did you know I had it back then?)

The Norman Saunders paintings are all gone as are the Raphael De Soto

My EC covers are all gone and aside from the Feldstein story & some MAD art, all my other EC art is long gone.

any more questions??

PS: NO. I DON'T WANT ANY FREAKIN TRADE!!!!

:censored: