• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sparkle City Auction Thread

147 posts in this topic

I don't understand how ASM 252 in 9.9 is more valuable than Secret Wars 8 in 10???
I don't understand why anyone would pay more than $10 to $20 for either. :sorry:

Cheap azz. :baiting:

How goes it, Mike? :hi:

I don't deny it.

I've been scanning books all weekend, and I'm a little rummy.

:hail:

Anyone sad because they missed out on the Batman 11 can buy it now, already re-listed on eBay

Batman 11

So he just relisted a book he does not have in hand yet. It is the same copy just won from SparkleCity.

I will offer my losing bid.

Edited by Buzzetta

Anyone sad because they missed out on the Batman 11 can buy it now, already re-listed on eBay

Batman 11

So he just relisted a book he does not have in hand yet. It is the same copy just won from SparkleCity.

I looked at both copies before I posted the link and they are the same.

Batman 11

It does not show up in your link but it does show up when you do a search. The seller is reputable. He may have purchased it as inventory with the possibility to make $500 off the book. However, annoying that he does not have it in hand. I have done business with them so I will not call them out on it. I would like to continue doing business with them as I still need a few more books.

Batman 11

It's the same book. No big deal. They ship fast, and he usually has books listed for months, sometimes years, before someone makes him an acceptable offer.

Batman 11

It's the same book. No big deal. They ship fast, and he usually has books listed for months, sometimes years, before someone makes him an acceptable offer.

Nothing wrong with doing a quick flip. The grade was perfect for an upgrade to the copy I have but the dust shadow and chip out of the bottom edge were too big of a turn-off

Batman 11

Nothing wrong with doing a quick flip. The grade was perfect for an upgrade to the copy I have but the dust shadow and chip out of the bottom edge were too big of a turn-off

It's certainly not the prettiest 6.5 out there.

In other news - I took the Amazing Spider-man #13 5.5 on eBay tonight as well as the Amazing Spidey Annual 3 8.0 and 5 in a 9.2 over at Heritage.

7 books to go.

As much as I wanted that Subby to go with my HG Torch 13, no way was it going to happen.

Wow congrats to the buyer. Great book! (worship)

$4,494.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sub-Mariner-Comics-13-CGC-8-0-OW-Schomburg-Classic-Bondage-Cover-WWII-Timely-/380447390022?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item58946e7946&autorefresh=true

Edited by Rip