• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sparkle City Auction Thread

147 posts in this topic

I bid a bit over $17000 on the AF15 in 6.0

Didn't expect to win... but my heart pitter pattered when I was winning with less than a minute to go..

Screenshot2012-06-24at112721PM.png

I bid a bit over $17000 on the AF15 in 6.0

Didn't expect to win... but my heart pitter pattered when I was winning with less than a minute to go..

Screenshot2012-06-24at112721PM.png

I hope to get on your level someday!! (worship)

No you don't - if I won it meant I was going to be doing nothing but eBay sales for three months to replace the money out of my savings account along with not buying anything for the rest of the year.

I would probably wind up selling one of my other copies as well.

Edited by Buzzetta

I'm wondering how much my Cap 1 copy is worth now hm

whatever someone will pay you! :)

Probably not a bad time to be selling. Sell into strength and buy into weakness!

Tempting.. :insane:

Can always buy one back later if you so desire...least you have an idea of what it may be worth.

Probably not a bad time to be selling. Sell into strength and buy into weakness!

Can always buy one back later if you so desire...least you have an idea of what it may be worth.

Question is though, if I do want to buy later, will it sell for less or more.. I don't want to pay more in the future if I decide to sell my copy.. Decisions, decisions

Question is though, if I do want to buy later, will it sell for less or more.. I don't want to pay more in the future if I decide to sell my copy.. Decisions, decisions

Kinda like this:

Every comic book will eventually be sold (or they'll all become worthless). So you have to ask yourself...is this the best book to hold at the moment or is there something better? If there's something better, then maybe you sell what you have and take another position. if not, hang on for the ride!

Never a bad book to own though...Cap 1 :cloud9:

No you don't - if I won it meant I was going to be doing nothing but eBay sales for three months to replace the money out of my savings account along with not buying anything for the rest of the year.

I would probably wind up selling one of my other copies as well.

I wish I had that problem! lol