• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

409 posts in this topic

I'm going to put up a wide array of books. There will be a little something for everyone - High grade, low grade, superhero, horror, Marvel, DC. A lot of these will be at big discounts off OSPG. I will try and put up about 20 books per day until I run out. I will not be invoicing until I close the thread which might take a couple of weeks, depending on how sales go.

Now for the rules - NO Paypal. Check or MO only. Shipping is $5 for a flat rate priority envelope and $11 for a flat rate priority box. I can fit 4-5 books in an envelope with cardboard and probably 20-25 books in a box. Insurance extra if you want it. I will ship internationally at cost for whatever service level you would like.

No HOSers or people I may have on ignore. :takeit: in the thread trumps any PMs.

Those of you that have bought from me before know my grading is tight as I've seen plenty of books I've sold being flipped in CGC holders at higher grades. That said - if you are not happy with a purchase simply return it within a week for a refund (minus shipping).