• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE ebay auctions galore - frequently updated

13 posts in this topic

Okay, I have my eye on a bunch of stuff so I thought I would offer a few things for sale. PMs for offers will be considered

my ebay id is fedres420 - great feedback Paypal, checks, or money orders accepted

S/H on the 11X17 pieces is $12 in the US and $40 outside the US for priority mail and insurance, smaller items will be $8 US

I am posting a few now and when my daughter calls for her story will stop. more likely to be added later tonight or tomorrow night.

Rudy Nebres ink and marker Dr. Strange 9X12 $225 now on ebay starting at $175!!!

nebres9x12doc.jpg

Oh, this is my first for sale posting, if I made any errors or missed some rules please let me know, in thread or PM.

Okay, I am up to 32 items on ebay now, as well as those above still for sale. I have stuff by McNiven, Shane Davis, John Beatty, Art Adams, Joe Linsner, Kyle Baker, Chris Weston, Tony Harris, Gene Ha (Starman page!), Steve Rude, and more.See the link a post or so above to check them out!

I like the Lee Weeks !

Well, how MUCH do you like it? hm

Comiclink likes it too, they emailed me about including it in an auction and I may just do that if it sits here very long.

Glad someone is looking in any event. Plus, I got a bid on ebay on the Katie Cook GRONK piece. Now we're cookin' with fire!

And I put a Chaykin Wolverine / Nick Fury page on there,with both Fury and Wolverine no it, a great page. Pricey but worth it!

The Gulacy print is re-listed at $25, a great deal for an original Batman head sketch alone. I also added some more items, such as a great Kaluta Shadow drawing, JJ Kirby Hulk, Giorgio Comolo drawing of Galactus and The Silver Surfer and a Rick Leonardi Cloak and Dagger with a poor scan.

I added some Yu, mcKeever, and this

$T2eC16NHJIYE9qUcM8PIBP86cd!DEQ~~60_57.JPG

I added about a fifteen things today and relisted the better of the Darrow pieces with a 15% reduced starting bid. I have become fond of the other one, even though the joke in this one is so much better.

17 items end tomorrow, and I will be at the Roger Waters show of THE WALL. Make me feel rich when I come home and check my auction results!

KYLE BAKER THE SHADOW issue 10 page 10 twice up page

KATIE COOK GRONK webcomic banner art 14X17 with notes

High bid $41.00

CHRIS WESTON cover prelim FANTASTIC FOUR FIRST FAMILY - m...

FROM THE VAULT - Howard Chaykin Scorpio Connection page w...

Tony Harris / Ray Snyder THE LIBERTY FILES Book One pg 15...

STEVE RUDE studio commission DR. STRANGE in his sanctum N...

JOHN BEATTY studio commission ASGARDIAN STORM aka Storm ...

GENE HA Starman 46 pg 4 plus HA hand colored guides 3 pie...

STEVE McNIVEN ULTIMATE SECRET 2 P 7 no reserve!

STEVE McNIVEN ULTIMATE SECRET 2 P 6 no reserve!

SHANE DAVIS Asgardian Storm, aka Storm as Thor convention...

KEN BRANCH 11X14 giant DR. STRANGE drawing in pencil

Incredible color pencil CRAIG HAMILTON X-MEN Mutant Massa...

BATMAN convention sketch by ARIEL OLIVETTI 9X12 no res...

High bid $100.00

WAYNE BORING strip art DAVY JONES 10-20-69

High bid $11.50

WAYNE BORING strip art DAVY JONES 2-20-70

High bid $11.50

RUDY strip from August 11, 1983 William Overgard

:bump:

Okay, so only a few pieces sold while I was at THE WALL concert.For that I am grateful.

But the pieces ending tomorrow and later this week have a LOT more watchers. 3 pieces ending tomorrow have 17+ watchers, and that is a lot for my pieces. Probably won't sell, but a few might! Mike R will be sending me a piece in a day or two and so will Mike Burkey! So if some of these sell, especially The Shade covers, then I can up my bids for Heritage and maybe actually win something!

fedres420 ebay auctions, but I am still going by BIRD here!

GENE HA Starman 46 - 3 pieces 11X17 original art-line art...$175

STEVE RUDE studio commission DR. STRANGE in his sanctum N...

High bid $125.00

amazing Joseph Michael Linsner Doctor Strange ink drawing..$125.00

DR STRANGE pen and ink RUDY NEBRES wonderful 9X12 piece $175.00

THE INCREDIBLE HULK! Lee Weeks! wonderful 11X14 copic mar...$225.00

BIN $325.00

Those five auctions end tomorrow morning/afternoon. I think they are all good deals, but only one has a bid at this point. Healthy watchers on 4/5. See link in above post.

Okay, last bump for this thread.

fedres420 ebay auctions, but I am still going by BIRD here!

about 20 auctions ending tomorrow, many around 7 am EST! Buy buy buy so I can buy buy buy (well only 1 buy probably) at Heritage next week! Got my eyes on a few pieces (Nowlan and BWS, shhhh!) and I need more funds!

I really do not expect to be the high bidder on any (that's why I told which ones were my top picks!) but want to be ready if I can.