• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Tony Harris Dr. Strange Flight of Bones pages

6 posts in this topic

Th title says it all. I think Dr. Strange Flight of Bones is Tony Harris' best work and Ray Snyder was masterful in the inks. I am also interested in Starman pages, but would really love some of that FoB groovy goodness.

The universe is torturing me. No sooner do I put this plea for art out that this shows up on CAF!

Harris%20-%20Doctor%20Strange%20The%20flight%20of%20bones%20n.1%20cover.jpg

I knew who HAD it but did not know it was available!!! Goes to show you never can tell! Don't assume anything! If you have a grail and know where it is, go get it! Make an offer! I would trade most anything (except one or 2 BWS pieces) I have for this!

The universe is torturing me. No sooner do I put this plea for art out that this shows up on CAF!

Harris%20-%20Doctor%20Strange%20The%20flight%20of%20bones%20n.1%20cover.jpg

I knew who HAD it but did not know it was available!!! Goes to show you never can tell! Don't assume anything! If you have a grail and know where it is, go get it! Make an offer! I would trade most anything (except one or 2 BWS pieces) I have for this!

I used to own that, but I have the Harris Starman 7 cover, so I let it go.

Great piece, sorry you did not get the chance to buy it....

10 years ago I was not doing as well as I am now, so that $1750 was too much back then. Today...not so much. I emailed the current owner and told him whatever he liked I would consider trading. Maybe I will get lucky. I have the Starman 28 and 53 covers, as well as an alternate for The Shade 2 (first miniseries), but those early covers are pure magic. Issue 7 is a wonderful piece.

I guess I just need "a bed to lay my head, and a little sympathy"!

10 years ago I was not doing as well as I am now, so that $1750 was too much back then. Today...not so much. I emailed the current owner and told him whatever he liked I would consider trading. Maybe I will get lucky. I have the Starman 28 and 53 covers, as well as an alternate for The Shade 2 (first miniseries), but those early covers are pure magic. Issue 7 is a wonderful piece.

Thanks, I love it!

That's cool you have the covers to 28 and 53, as well as the Shade 2 cover, they are fantastic. I just picked up the Shade 3 cover in Feb :banana:

BTW...We're guilty of the same old thing, thinkin' a lot about less and less....