• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Flip Book Sketched/Walking Dead #75 (Ultimate Comics)- PRICE DROP

9 posts in this topic

Just wanted to try and pass some of the goodness along to other boardies if they were interested. Ended up spending way more than I planned on. All items are in NM/M condition and will be sent either priority mail or by media mail, choice is up to the buyer just let me know if you are in the US or outside the US and zip code so I can get you accurate price.

X-O ManoWar/Harbinger Sketch Variant - Sketched by Nord & double signed Venditti and Nord - $150.00

For those interested to know I spoke with the sales manager while waiting in line for Nord and he informed me these covers have a 1000 copy print run and that is it. He also stated that he wasn't sure if they would be reproduced for any other con at this time, but doubted they would be. So these will be MAJOR collectors items that could possibly outrise the QR variant.

XSketch2.jpg

Infinity Gauntlet - Limited Hardcover (1376 in existence) signed by George Perez - asking $80.00

IGhc-Perez.jpg

IGhc-Perez1.jpg

IG-Perez2.jpg

Walking Dead #75 - Ultimate Comics Variant - Nm-M - $75.00

WD75variant.jpg

First "I'll take it" whens the item. Or if they have not moved in a day or so will consider reasonable offers before sending to Feebay. And FYI at the moment of this listing there are no versions of the sketch cover sketched for sale online, either Ebay or other sites.

bump, X-O sketch still available if anyone is interested TRMN8Rr5 privated about that 2 days ago and never responded back so item is still up for grabs if there are any takers.

Sorry for the delay in response; just been absolutely swamped with work.

Reply PM in-bound.

-TRM

X-O sketch still available if anyone is interested TRMN8R5 privated about that 2 days ago and never responded back so item is still up for grabs if there are any takers.

Just wanted to let everyone here know I received the double-auto X-O #1 sketch variant a couple of days ago, and it's friggin' awesome. Very well-packed, and a truly sweet copy. And the sketch really pops in person, in a way it just can't do with a pic.

I really appreciated the smoothness of this transaction from start to finish. If I have any others on this board, I can only hope they'd be anywhere near as good.

Thanks again for everything, longshot975; it was a pleasure (thumbs u .

Cheers,

-TRM