• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

112 posts in this topic

Freebies and Indies for cheap. Need to get rid of this box ASAP. Most of these books were straight from my dealer source and some from my LCSs. Fast payments GREATLY appreciated. Books ship out tomorrow with the thread ending noon tomorrow.

No Probies, HOS, or deadbeats.

Paypal preferred, no personal (though I greatly appreciated the gesture ;) ) and MOs (Postal/Bank only). Shipping is as follows: 1-2 books $5.00 first class; 3-6 books $7.50 Priority; 7+ Priority Flat rate $11. I do ship to Canada, etc. via first class (exact shipping + $1 for supplies). Slabs are mandatory Flat Rate Priority. Books shipped securely with bags, boards, bubble wrap and boxes. All books are NM or better unless noted otherwise.

First :takeit: on this thread trumps. PMs are welcomed. Doing quick pics, but if you prefer scans for cheap books, I will oblige. :/ I will throw in freebies here and there and the first to claim them wins them (only to those that purchase from this thread).

Enjoy. (thumbs u

Do thread titles count towards the "out of context" thread? :wishluck:

I was thinking the same thing...

To the OP: Quick! Hide her in the closet!

I'm guessing the reason why we don't have any pictures 30 minutes later is because the Missus came home and is currently beating the OP over the head with his camera?

"OP" is named Julio. OP just doesn't quite deliver the right kick to that joke, Dr. Balls. (thumbs u

First batch.

Fatale 1B CGC 9.8 SS Brubaker Sig $50 $40 SOLD to Klue777.

th_8e5a3ac3.jpg

Mind the Gap 1A and 1B 5 of your best copies of each please. :)

:takeit:

You got it, Bryan. First purchase of the thread. Me likey. Pick any raw book before this post for free. (thumbs u

Hey Julio :hi: always enjoy your sales threads I'll grab some :popcorn: and hang out but you all ready got my extra spending money lol

Hey, Kyle. Haven't forgotten about you, man. Your book is shipping tomorrow in time for SDCC. ;)

Mind the Gap 1A and 1B 5 of your best copies of each please. :)

:takeit:

You got it, Bryan. First purchase of the thread. Me likey. Pick any raw book before this post for free. (thumbs u

Hey Julio :hi: always enjoy your sales threads I'll grab some :popcorn: and hang out but you all ready got my extra spending money lol

Hey, Kyle. Haven't forgotten about you, man. Your book is shipping tomorrow in time for SDCC. ;)

Sweet! Thanks Julio

Rachel Rising

:takeit::headbang: