• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

112 posts in this topic

Last book. I wanted to save this one for my little girl, but I can also invest it's sale into starting up a college fund for her. Anyway, no rush for selling it, but if it doesn't sell here, it'll go to eBay for some fishing.

This is a very unique book that features the very 1st appearance of Cursed Pirate Girl by Jeremy Bastian. This is the very first, highest and only graded copy of Voices 1 on the CGC Census and there are no recorded sales on eBay. It is signed and sketched by Jeremy Bastian as well as three other contributors. It is numbered 184 out of 300.

This book per-dates any other CPG books. If you're up on CPG, youl'll know that this is the grail in the CPG world. :cloud9:

PM me if you want to learn more about it. My asking price is $2k. I'm willing to hear offers via PM.

a9301609.jpg

981a238c.jpg

64ade5d3.jpg

Last book. I wanted to save this one for my little girl, but I can also invest it's sale into starting up a college fund for her. Anyway, no rush for selling it, but if it doesn't sell here, it'll go to eBay for some fishing.

This is a very unique book that features the very 1st appearance of Cursed Pirate Girl by Jeremy Bastian. This is the very first, highest and only graded copy of Voices 1 on the CGC Census and there are no recorded sales on eBay. It is signed and sketched by Jeremy Bastian as well as three other contributors. It is numbered 184 out of 300.

This book per-dates any other CPG books. If you're up on CPG, youl'll know that this is the grail in the CPG world. :cloud9:

PM me if you want to learn more about it. My asking price is $2k. I'm willing to hear offers via PM.

a9301609.jpg

981a238c.jpg

64ade5d3.jpg

CPG grail in the morning :cloud9: and also :takeit: Rebel Blood #3 son loves the story do you have #2 by any chance?

What's left:

Mind the Gap #1B $1ea (13 copies left)

Fear Itself Blank $1ea (2 copies)

Rachel Rising #2 2nd print $3ea (2 copies)

Fatale #1B 1st print $4

Danger Club 1 $2 (22 copies left)

Invincible 89 [Danger Club Preview] $2ea (1 copy left)

Top Shelf Kid's Club FCBD 2012 Free

World's of Aspen FCBD 2012 Free

Rachel Rising #1-8 (all 1st prints except for #2) $35

Justice League #1-9 (all first prints) $30

Fatale #1A (1st print) VF+ & #2 (3rd print) NM+ $5 lot

Fatale #1A (1st print) VF+ & Fatale #2 (2nd print) NM+ $5 lot

All purchases get freebies.