• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

112 posts in this topic

No? Okay, how about this to sweeten the deal. Free slab to whoever purchases the RR lot and the JL lot. Seriously, folks...these books need to go. How much cheaper can it get? You can easily flip them for CPG's sake. :makepoint:

0ebe72d3.jpg

These are not as common as Brubaker SS. Signed by Sean Phillips in London. He will not be making any appearances in the US this year.

No? Okay, how about this to sweeten the deal. Free slab to whoever purchases the RR lot and the JL lot. Seriously, folks...these books need to go. How much cheaper can it get? You can easily flip them for CPG's sake. :makepoint:

0ebe72d3.jpg

These are not as common as Brubaker SS. Signed by Sean Phillips in London. He will not be making any appearances in the US this year.

Fine, I'll take the 2 lots :-)

How about just the JL Lot? I'll take that as part of my pile... :takeit:

And throw in a freebie if you have anything left!

(Another Fatale CGC SS? :baiting:)

Thanks man!

lol No SS slab for one lot, buddy. But you can have the JL lot with some freebies. Thanks! (thumbs u

0ebe72d3.jpg

The lot has been split, my friend. But you have a special PM coming. I owe you. ;)

The lot has been split, my friend. But you have a special PM coming. I owe you. ;)

I'll take the Rachel Rising anyway. I still haven't read it.

oops, my previous posting came after Beerthirty's response. whichever helps, if you want it, you can take it.

Don't want to cause any drama. :foryou:

No worries at all. If you'd like, perhaps I can have the Sean SS Beast cover and I can send you a Brubaker SS Beast cover?

Alright, just to keep the 2 lots intact - I'll take the RR lot too just to close this out and the Sean Phillips SS slab (sorry about that BeerThirty)

i.e. you can take both lots, then we will simply trade, if you are interested.

Now why make things complicated, shenanigans? :makepoint:

Thanks everyone. This thread is officially closed. You all officially cleaned me out like fiber. Peace out and thanks again. :headbang:

Invoices coming later today.