• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Copper and Moderns Raw even moar books added. NEW X-MEN 128!!!

89 posts in this topic

First book of the night, Uncanny X-men 266 9.2 White pages :news:

Untitled-4.jpg

Bit of a mis-wrap but a very nice book bought from an LCS when I was a teen.

SOLD if that seems high PM me an offer. Another blurry scan because my scanner is from the stone age.

Next is Wolverine 10 9.4 "A" copy white to off white pages. Prices are all over the place on this book, $30 and you can take it home. SPECIAL OFFER, buy the Wolvie 10 9.4 and get the INC Hulk 340 raw for $15 :baiting:

Untitled-5.jpg

First book of the night, Uncanny X-men 266 9.2 White pages

Untitled-4.jpg

Bit of a mis-wrap but a very nice book bought from an LCS when I was a teen.

$50 if that seems high PM me an offer. Another blurry scan because my scanner is from the stone age.

:takeit:

:news:Captain America Annual 8 Raw, a very nice copy. The only issue I can see with this book is some fraying on the bottom right corner and a couple light stres marks on the spine. Cap Vs Wolvie, SOLD

Untitled-7.jpg

:news:Next DD 131 Raw Off White/White pages. I know this is a Bronze book so do;t break out the pitch forks and torches. Great looking book, a couple spine stess marks but nothing major a minor ding on the lower right corner on the cover. The Marvel value stamp is intact. SOLD

Untitled-8.jpg

:news:Next two Civil War sketch variants both are raw and will be sent with the 1:75 mylar that they were shipped to your LCS in. Civil War #2 and #3, both books are in absolutely outstanding condition, #2 has a small ding oon the lower left corner and was taken out of it's mylar for the scan. These would have cost you $299.99 in 2006 if they were slabbed. SOLD

scan0061.jpg

scan0060.jpg

Next, Incredible Hulk 340 Raw. This book is not as nice as the slabbed copy, VF/NM. But it is priced to move, you can see the stretch marks on Wolvie's right shoulder and a small crease in the upper right corner, $20. GET ME FOR $15 if you :takeit: on the Wolvie 10 9.4

scan0058.jpg

:news:Amazing Spidey 300, a VF copy. A color breaking crease along the lower left corner on the back cover and a spine stress mark on the front cover by the 300/May. A sold book and deeply discounted at SOLD.

scan0063.jpg

Amazing Spidey 300, a VF copy. A color breaking crease along the lower left corner on the back cover and a spine stress mark on the front cover by the 300/May. A sold book and deeply discounted at $50.

scan0063.jpg

:takeit:

and the 2 civil war sketches.

Transmetropolitan 1 signed by Darrow. Note, this signature was NOT witnessed by CGC, therefore if you want to have it slabbed it will get a GLOD. This copy was out of the mylar twice, once to be signed and once to be scanned that is it. NM+ $15 and I'm taking a loss on it.

scan0059.jpg

Justice League 0 J Scott Campbell Variant. NM+ book, take out of the mylar once to scan, that's it. I don't know where the market is on this book (or if there is a market) I saw a raw copy on Fee-bay for $39, Check out the birthin' hips on Wonder Woman. $15

scan0065.jpg

Darkness 25 Chromium Variant. I honestly have no idea what I paid for this book, it's been out of the Wizard hologram marked mylar once, jut to be scanned.

$20 seems reasonable to me, if you disagree PM me with an offer.

scan0067.jpg