• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Copper and Moderns Raw even moar books added. NEW X-MEN 128!!!

89 posts in this topic

A Mcfarlane Spidey lot is up next, not going to scan unless I get a PM requesting that I do so. Amazing Spider-man 303, 309, 312, 313, 315, 316, 317. 319 and 328. I'm going to grade these very conservatively, I'd say they are all at the low end VF, 312 has some bends on the top of the back cover, at the high end NM. I'll price the lot at $5 a book. So $45 for the lot.

Last book for tonight, Bronze Age Key, Uncanny Xmen 101 :news:

VF/V+ front cover is flawless, but the bottom right corner is a bit soft and on the back over the bottom corner by the spine is creased. Press this into a -NM.

scan0085.jpg

SOLD

Last book for tonight, Bronze Age Key, Uncanny Xmen 101

VF/V+ front cover is flawless, but the bottom right corner is a bit soft and on the back over the bottom corner by the spine is creased. Press this into a -NM.

scan0085.jpg

$60

Throw this onto my stack!

Ladies and gents that's all the books for tonight. Thanks as always for looking and more thanks if you purchased. Feel free to PM on any of the remaining books. Reasonable offers considered, low ball offers are always entertaining.

Ok, lets start off with DD 158 -NM/NM. 1st Frank Miller, the writer who proceeded to put poor Matt Murdock though the wringer. A great looking copy, a few small spine creases.

Untitled-6.jpg

$30

:takeit: