• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Germany get's their New 52 !!

42 posts in this topic

Looks like the JL1 variant isn't available from the store you linked:

Google Translate:

"This article is unfortunately not in the shop (more) available."

Anyone know of anywhere else?

grammarpolice.jpg

Germany get's there New 52 !!

Wow... epic fail.

Germany gets their new 52

No apostrophe -- gets can't be possessive, and the apostrophe would make it a contraction that would read "Germany get is their New 52.

(tsk):rulez:doh!

http://www.sammlerecke.de/sammlerecke/frameset.html?/sammlerecke/nsm_prod.nsf/4da3c3d059eb6670c1256dce002480ff/f9c579a09382d2c0c1257a240055018f!OpenDocument

this one is also out of Justice League Variants!!

but it has the rest of the variants if you can afford them!

grammarpolice.jpg

Germany get's there New 52 !!

Wow... epic fail.

Germany gets their new 52

No apostrophe -- gets can't be possessive, and the apostrophe would make it a contraction that would read "Germany get is their New 52.

(tsk):rulez:doh!

+1 Glad someone beat me to it!

i think the second one is just the normal 1st printing of JLA 1.

there is however a sweet black and white of batman #1

No, it is the 99 copies variant. I own a copy myself. I have posted a pic of the regular JLA #1 on the 2nd page.

Also, there is no black and white variant of Batman #1, but of Dark Knight #1, which is also on page 2.

The only other Batman #1 variant is the 333 copies variant.

Bildschirmfoto2012-06-27um200228.png

Personally I think that variant covers are pretty cool. However, when they print the same book with 4 or 5 different covers I just loose interest in it. Is it so hard just to just print the regular book and have only one variant? I just lose track once they print 5 variants of a book. Plus when I think about a variant I think of something elusive. Once there are 5 different variants I stop caring because of the huge variety and availability of variants :(

Also, a variant every once in a while for a special occasion is cool, but just to print several variants for every issue just for the thrill of it is bananas :makepoint:

No, it is the 99 copies variant. I own a copy myself. I have posted a pic of the regular JLA #1 on the 2nd page.

Also, there is no black and white variant of Batman #1, but of Dark Knight #1, which is also on page 2.

The only other Batman #1 variant is the 333 copies variant.

Bildschirmfoto2012-06-27um200228.png

ah! you got me on multiple counts!!

yah i meant the dark knight.

Anyone have any news on French Versions? It looks like its too late, as they already have 'saga' issues every month with like 4 issues in one book.

So for all that are intrested i will make a bulk order for the copies i can get :) i will take the regular prices and no extra money just if you want you can give some extra money if not thats fine i do that for the community...i will give everybody a chance to get their variants you will have time till next week till the 04.07.2012

just list in here what you want and next week i will tell everybody what i can get and what the final prices are for shippment and the comics :)