• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Hot Modern Slabs - Walking Dead, Saga RRP, Valiant, Vertigo

68 posts in this topic

And finally...the one you've all been waiting for... Walking Dead 69 CGC 8.5. I only subbed this one because it looked like a flawless 9.9 candidate. Little did I know.

GONE!

WD69Label.jpg

huh? what happened? or are you being facetious? or am I?

And finally...the one you've all been waiting for... Walking Dead 69 CGC 8.5. I only subbed this one because it looked like a flawless 9.9 candidate. Little did I know.

GONE!

WD69Label.jpg

Um yea, that's the world's best 8.5. ever. Something on the back cover, or an interior stain? imo, it'd be worth the $5 to get the grader's notes on that, something is fishy.

P.S. This is one of my fav covers :cloud9:

Jerome

GONE!

Um yea, that's the world's best 8.5. ever. Something on the back cover, or an interior stain? imo, it'd be worth the $5 to get the grader's notes on that, something is fishy.

Jerome

Yeah, I have no idea what's wrong with it, but I'm assuming it has something to do with the interior. I'm occasionally guilty of not looking inside of moderns before subbing them. The funny thing is that it's probably the nicest book in my entire run if you don't count the mystery defect.

GONE!

Jerome

I'm tempted to buy the graders notes just out of curiosity. But it is the only 8.5 in existence. SUPER RARE!

GONE!

Jerome

Yeah, I have no idea what's wrong with it, but I'm assuming it has something to do with the interior. I'm occasionally guilty of not looking inside of moderns before subbing them. The funny thing is that it's probably the nicest book in my entire run if you don't count the mystery defect.

yea I just do a quick-flip before subbing a book and just look at the inside 25% or so of each page so I don't crack the spine and all that jazz.

Jerome

Closing this thread down for now. May get another started this weekend. If there's anything in here that hasn't sold, PM me as it may still be available.