• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brand New Slabs; multiple SA Keys on their way back from CGC; ALL below GPA

23 posts in this topic

Hello all:

So I've got a batch of nice books on their way back from CGC. All are freshly graded and in brand spankin' new slabs.

I expect to have them by the end of the week or possibly early next week. I figured I'd offer them up here below GPA before taking them elsewhere.

The rules:

1) :takeit: rules over PM. I will do the conditional :takeit: pending scans.

2) Shipping and insurance is $10 a slab. If someone were to buy multiple slabs, we can get a better idea of shipping. I'm basing it on one slab, one person.

3) Paypal, check or money order. Will offer 3% discount if paying other than Payal.

4) No cheap arses who don't pay others. Your money isn't good here.

The books:

Amazing Spiderman 9 CGC 7.5 C/OW $750 no longer available

Amazing Spiderman 13 CGC 7.5 OW/W $750

Amazing Spiderman 39 CGC 8.0 W $285

Amazing Spiderman 50 CGC 8.5 W $750

Batman 245 CGC 9.4 OW/W $450

Batman 251 CGC 9.2 OW/W $200 - Pending

Captain America 100 CGC 9.4 OW/W $1100 - Pending

Conan the Barbarian 3 CGC 9.4 W $300

Daredevil 1 CGC 4.0 C/OW $550 no longer available

Green Lantern 76 CGC 8.5 W $950

Iron Man 1 CGC 8.5 OW/W $550

Thanks for looking!

How soon till scans? Very very interested in those Spideys.

And can you ship overseas?

If I know CC, he will ship to the center of a Black Hole, if need be. Only problem there is that the book will arrive BOTH before and after you were born. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

If I know CC, he will ship to the center of a Black Hole, if need be. Only problem there is that the book will arrive BOTH before and after you were born. GOD BLESS...

^^

^^

......I've shipped to Black Hole addresses a couple times. Once, the image of the book (without the substance) arrived in 600,000 B.C. while the substance of the book (invisible to the eye) showed up in 25,000 A.D......since there was no one to sign for the package, it was returned. Tracking was difficult....we had to use a prototype Trinary based Chaos Computer to determine where it actually was....a system that doesn't even exist yet in this time. Not for beginners but interesting none the less. GOD BLESS...

we had to use a prototype Trinary based Chaos Computer

I like it when you talk nerdy to me. :blush:

.....They mocked me at the Academy, but I'LL SHOW them.....GOD BLESS....