• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarce GA - more added - LBSS #11

75 posts in this topic

JUNGLE COMICS #11 App 6.0 C/OW Two 0.5 cm repairs to top of back cover. Tiny chip bottom of spine. The first page has a tiny patch of blue color touch at this corner. 2mm x 3mm approx. This could obviously be removed, but I dont see the point. Book is tight and glossy with exceptional colors. You might wait 10 years for a better copy. $190

lfsetpath5B82F12F42F12F81410255Dcal.jpg

Is today free comic book day? No? Well, this is about as close as it gets. Very scarce book, shouldn't last long...

JUNGLE COMICS #11 App 6.0 C/OW Two 0.5 cm repairs to top of back cover. Tiny chip bottom of spine. The first page has a tiny patch of blue color touch at this corner. 2mm x 3mm approx. This could obviously be removed, but I dont see the point. Book is tight and glossy with exceptional colors. You might wait 10 years for a better copy. $190

Is today free comic book day? No? Well, this is about as close as it gets. Very scarce book, shouldn't last long...

Sigh, no it won't. :takeit:

I knew it wouldn't last long. I am lucky enough to have a copy and I was even considering buying it.

I knew it wouldn't last long. I am lucky enough to have a copy and I was even considering buying it.

Same here, but I didn't want to be a Greedy SOB (that thread is long dead)...

These are the boards, not ebay. Sometimes feels good to share the wealth. Nice to hear these sentiments expressed.

These are the boards, not ebay. Sometimes feels good to share the wealth. Nice to hear these sentiments expressed.

I'll admit, I had to check GCD before I pulled the trigger to see who was in it. Fletcher Hanks & Briefer sealed the deal!