• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 9-12, 2012

118 posts in this topic

Hiding it in broad daylight hm Brilliant plan

Do they ever put booth numbers on for the dealers? The list isn't too helpful if we don't know where to find anyone.... perhaps at the show they'll have a map with that info?

If you have a smart phone and can download the new Wizard World app it has all of that info for you. You can see a map of the floor, look at all the dealers and see what booth they are located at.

You can also have it remind you of scheduled panels you would like to attend. It really looks like a great app.

Hiding it in broad daylight hm Brilliant plan

Do they ever put booth numbers on for the dealers? The list isn't too helpful if we don't know where to find anyone.... perhaps at the show they'll have a map with that info?

If you have a smart phone and can download the new Wizard World app it has all of that info for you. You can see a map of the floor, look at all the dealers and see what booth they are located at.

You can also have it remind you of scheduled panels you would like to attend. It really looks like a great app.

Great tip, now if only they would update the map to the current version and increase the res so you can see booth numbers! I emailed them so hopefully they get it fixed before the con!

anyone unable to attend friday evening or saturday morning/early afernoon that might have weekend passes?

I'm interested in sharing some of your cost of the pass and can meet you in the general area for the wristband and could even give it back for saturday evening and sunday if you'd like.

shoot me a PM if anyone is interested and we'll chat. I'm interested in atleast 1 and maybe a pair of passes.

What is the weather report for the weekend of Wizard Chicago? Drought? :P Any thunder showers like August, 2011?
Scattered thunderstorms all day Thursday and chance of rain Friday morning, other than that we're good the rest of the weekend with upper 70s low 80s throughout. (thumbs u

Have any more details on the Friday card game come together? This will be my first con so if it's not written here, I may never find it.

Send a PM to klozd24seven. I think he's in charge of getting it together

He claims he is not playing this year. He's drinking instead.

I like Booze.

CHICAGO!!!!!

In Atlanta waiting to board plane to Chicago

Our first flight 2 hr mechanical delay but we had a 2 hr window and this flight is 45 min delayed so perfect timing!