• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Comic Book Trading Cards Set with empty box & wrapper

25 posts in this topic

First timestamped :takeit: along with payment in either PM or thread RULES!

These will be factory Sealed. I will have 9 available @ $50.00 each

Price includes shipping in the USA

This item includes 1 Walking Dead Comic Book complete 90-card set, an exclusive foil stamped San Diego Comic-Con card, and a special binder available only at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Only 1000 sets produced.

Image is not finalized for Binder. This is what Cryptozoic provided distributors. Rumor is that it will be exclusive Michonne artwork commissioned just for these San Diego Comic Con Binder Card Sets.

walkingdcbsz_500.jpg

Thanks all,

Everything is spoken for or pending until payments are made. As soon as I get approval to ship out I will. Release is suppose to be SDCC but since I am a distributor of Cryptozoic trading cards I will have before hand so may ship sooner.

How much are these retail at the convention?

Cryptozoic did not provide a suggested retail price so they will be all over the board. I did not mark mine up. I am a walking dead collector first and foremost so I mainly order these so I could keep one of everything for myself :devil: