• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff for sale

19 posts in this topic

Here is a group of 8 DC Digest comics:

DC Special Series (Blue Ribbon Digest) #23 (VG/FN)

DC Special Series (Blue Ribbon Digest) #24 (GD, water damage)

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #9 (VG)

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #11 (VG+)

DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest #14 (FN)

Best of DC Blue Ribbon Digest #9 (VG+)

Best of DC Blue Ribbon Digest #14 (VG+)

Best of DC Blue Ribbon Digest #42 (NM-)

You can get all 8 for just $20 + $5 priority mail, with FREE insurance

dc_digests.jpg

Here is Black Cat Mystery #33. I grade it GD+ (2.5). A cool, violent, pre-Code Harvey with art from Bob Powell, Tom Hickey, Rudy Palais, and Vic Donahue. The story "Grave On the Green" is amazingly gory!!!

$40 $35 + $5 shipping, with FREE insurance.

black_cat33.jpg

SOLD via PM

Anyone interested in a First Print of Cerebus High Society? It has the wrinkled lamination characteristic of 1st prints. Grade is about Fine.

$20 + $5 shipping with FREE insurance.

high_society.jpg

SOLD!

Here is something I bet most of you have never seen before: The Complete How-To Book Of Space (How-To Book #7) with an awesome cover by L. B. Cole!

It's not a comic; it is difficult to describe - profusely illustrated it has puzzles and games and information about rockets and space. Obviously low-grade, at least there is no writing inside or out.

I believe this is a very rare item, it took me years of searching to find this one.

$25 + $3 shipping with FREE insurance.

how_to_space.jpg

Here is a group of Super-Villain Team-Up:

6 - VF/NM 9.0

7 - NM 9.4

9 - VF+ 8.5

10 - VF/NM 9.0

11 - NM 9.4

13 - NM- 9.2

14 - VF+ 8.5

Highlights include an issue penciled(!) by Jim Shooter, early Keith Giffen art, and of course the famous Byrne/Austin Dr. Doom cover art on issue #14.

None of these have been pressed, but all would benefit from pressing. Minor bends and indents are the only defects to note. I estimate most of these would be in the 9.6 to 9.8 range after being "squished".

I used to work at Heritage Comics, and along with Lon Allen was one of the two designated graders at the time. I also worked for Matt Nelson at Classics Inc., so I think you can trust my grades.

$35 + $5 shipping with FREE insurance.

svtu_group.jpg

I don't see many of these listings lasting that long. That BRD villains has Penguins 1st origin too, a nice reader to have on that one IIRC.

Ed

Very cool books! I remember that UFO Invaders BRD from when I was a kid - a very striking cover that stayed with me for a long time.

The Super-Villain Team-Up lot is also tempting...

Conan the Barbarian #16, VG+ 4.5 (hard crease top right, otherwise very nice; great page quality).

BWS art, classic story.

$12 shipped, with FREE insurance.

conan16.jpg

^^

No staple pop -- I would mention something like that!!!

:)

----------------------------

>Avengers 64 (VG/FN 5.0) AND 65 (FN 6.0).

>

>$25 + $5 shipping with FREE insurance.

>

>I'll take it as long as there is no staple pop on the #65

Batman #244. VG/FN. No major problems, just general wear. Ras Al-Ghul and awesome Neal Adams art. One of my favorite Batman stories ever!

$20 + $3 shipping with FREE insurance.

batman244.jpg