• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All I Know is, There Were a Lot of Mama's

53 posts in this topic

You're pathetic ...

I had MANY who agreed that for another Boardie PMing another Boardie to TELL him to remove items from the registry was PATHETIC.

We all know which one did that.

End game CAL...

Good night little man... go back to your dreams of punching everyone out. Maybe that way you'll block out all the horrible childhood memories of being bullied by girls at school.

Good night little man... go back to your dreams of punching everyone out. Maybe that way you'll block all the horrible childhood memories of being bullied by girls at school.
No.I will go the my ATM's and withdraw my IMSM $$$ from two weeks ago...

CAL who has plenty of replacements to fill those Registry spots

this data chart is reversed for the peoples living below the equator.

Is it though? This would be an interesting comparison to see...

If that's true, it would still hold for the "doing it to keep warm" theory.

Because of the angle axis of the earth which does not change, during the winter months in the northern hemisphere the sun is below the equator, thus, giving us winter and giving the southern hemisphere summer. During the summer months, the sun is above the equator, thus giving us summer and giving the southern hemisphere winter.

So, the getting it on in the winter would also hold true for the southern hemisphere also, except that their winter is our summer. I'm going to assume that as you get closer to the equator, the caribbean and central america where the seasons are more consistent that these data figures may not apply, they probably get it on all year round.

Thanks, Captain Obvious!

I take it cal's never seen a picture of Peter before. Oh well. Can't say I will miss him at all.