• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All I Know is, There Were a Lot of Mama's

53 posts in this topic

What does this have to do with comics?

We have a ''Water Cooler'' for a reason.

It relates to all the birthday threads started this past week, In Comics General.

Do try to keep up. :baiting:

Turned 40 June 28 ( didn't have "Show birthday in calendar and profile" selected :( )

Celebrating 12 years of marriage today ( June 30 )

Would love to find a SA comic with a June 28, 1972 date stamp ( there..I've kept it comic related :grin: )

What does this have to do with comics?

We have a ''Water Cooler'' for a reason.

It relates to all the birthday threads started this past week, In Comics General.

Do try to keep up. :baiting:

...but the law says...

:preach:

Turned 40 June 28 ( didn't have "Show birthday in calendar and profile" selected :( )

Would love to find a SA comic with a June 28, 1972 date stamp ( there..I've kept it comic related :grin: )

:foryou:

this data chart is reversed for the peoples living below the equator.

Is it though? This would be an interesting comparison to see...

If that's true, it would still hold for the "doing it to keep warm" theory.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary Pip!

this data chart is reversed for the peoples living below the equator.

Is it though? This would be an interesting comparison to see...

If that's true, it would still hold for the "doing it to keep warm" theory.

Because of the angle axis of the earth which does not change, during the winter months in the northern hemisphere the sun is below the equator, thus, giving us winter and giving the southern hemisphere summer. During the summer months, the sun is above the equator, thus giving us summer and giving the southern hemisphere winter.

So, the getting it on in the winter would also hold true for the southern hemisphere also, except that their winter is our summer. I'm going to assume that as you get closer to the equator, the caribbean and central america where the seasons are more consistent that these data figures may not apply, they probably get it on all year round.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary Pip!

Thank You.

The slapsh page in ASM 121, where Spidey punches Gobby...I dreamt that I was Spidey and Gobby was someone online...

CAL who kept this "comic related"...

Happy belated Birthday, Peter!

Happy belated Birthday, Peter!

Thanks Mike !

The splash page in ASM 121, where Spidey punches Gobby...I dreamt that I was Spidey and Gobby was someone online...

CAL who kept this "comic related"...

Just who exactly were you punching ?