• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On-site pressing at Wizard World Chicago. CFP Comics pressing on-site Chicago.

71 posts in this topic

:o

I will be wearing comfortable shoes in case I have to be a pack mule again.

We are at the Embassy Suites this year, sucker!

OK folks, here are the prices for on-site pressing at WW Chicago.

CFP Comics will be accepting submissions starting at 1 PM on Wednesday, August the 8th. My goal is to have all books done on the same day they are submitted. WW Philly and WW Chicago are the two shows that CGC offers on-site grading. Add on-site pressing and it is a win/win for collectors and dealers alike. Why wait 110 for your books.

Moderns and Modern SS books: $15.00 each at the show. If you are sure you will have books for me at the show you can hold a slot by pre-ordering and each book is $12.00. No minimum or maximum number of books required.

Pre-1980 books: $25.00 each at the show. If you are sure you will have books for me at the show you can hold a slot by pre-ordering and each book is $20.00. No minimum or maximum number of books required.

Books with a value of $1,000.00 or more: These will be on a per book value basis. I will do my best to work with you on pricing. In Chicago a few collectors and dealers saw a $2,000.00 to $8,000.00 increase in comic value with an outlay of under $100 for pressing fees.

Books submitted to me that you want me to bring to the show: Please have these in at least a week to ten days in advance of the show. I would be happy to deliver these to you at the show.

Magazines: I will be offering on-site pressing for magazines. Please keep in mind CGC does not grade magazines on-site. The cost per magazine is $20.00.

No dumbed down version of the pressing service, all the work will be completed by me. Each book is handled with the same care regardless of cost.

Why pay more? Get the same results and have enough money to buy more books.

You can contact me via the boards (I will be checking messages all day), or call/text at (407) 474-7718. I will let you know via text, PM, email or call when your books are done.