• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Soulfire Vol 4 # 1 SDCC Exclusive - Limited to 500

(3 available)

$20 NM+ or better

$65 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

(1 available - already subbed)

$85 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked - 3x Signed by DeBalfo, Stegerwald, J.T. Krul

aspen-soulfire-4-1-d-sdcc-2.jpg

My wife said the same thing which was strange to me as she loves the naughtier work by Frank Frazetta. On these though she definitely preferred the clothed ice cream cover. My inner 13 year old though isn't listening to that and still wants one of the nude versions.

lol! That's understandable. But, like I said, with the ice cream one, the purple bikini just looks much better on the girl instead of being bare. Plus I don't like the way that the boobs look silicone and I don't like the way that the nipples are drawn. It's probably because I'm a big natural lover in my personal life, and I like the larger areolas, not the perfect circle bumpy ones...

Could you please go into more detail. lol

Pretty sure he cannot go into MORE detail. Maxed out. :cool:

lol! Sorry, guys. If Dre didn't hate this thread yet, I'm sure that he does by now. I guess the only other detail I can give, so that my stance can be best understood, and so that everybody can understand where I'm coming from...my fiancee wears an H-cup bra.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

How did I not run into you at Heroes :lol:

lol

Stopping for gas earlier today before I hit the freeway:

IMG_20110724_155103.jpg

I almost had one bag to many, but that covered trunk area is filled with all kinds of sweetness. ;) Maybe next time I'll bring my windows so I won't have to worry about stuff sliding out while I'm doing 80 up the interstate.

lol

Well, It's good to be home. SDCC was a lot of work. I thought I'd have some time to roam the aisles today and just enjoy the con instead of running around but it didn't happen. :(Maybe next year I'll make sure to take the time.

I'll go through the thread and PMs in the morning, then start another sales thread for the Zenescope stuff.

Look for it in the late afternoon or early evening. Gonna go sleep for a day now. Thread closed. Thanks to all that purchased.

THREAD CLOSED!

Sooo...did you enjoy the show this year??? That's right - bringing this back!

:hi: hope all has been well, my friend!

[oh and I'll give you some time to clear your SDCC PMs out and then I'll get at you]

lol

I stopped at the same gss pump at 10 PM last night and filled up.

This time I had my top up at least.

I told everybody I was going to get everything out of the way by Friday so I could enjoy Saturday or Sunday. Didn't happen - I was getting J. Scott Campbell sigs at 4:45 on Sunday.

Maybe next year I'll make sure to take the time...

Soulfire Vol 4 # 1 SDCC Exclusive - Limited to 500

(1 available - already subbed)

$85 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked - 3x Signed by DeBalfo, Stegerwald, J.T. Krul

aspen-soulfire-4-1-d-sdcc-2.jpg

Hey Dre - is this one spoken for yet? If not - :takeit:

Grimm Fairy Tales Wonderland 1 SDCC (Limited to 250 Campbell)

$90 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked (3 subbed) 2 Available

:takeit:

Add this to the pile.

My Registry Thanks You!

Executive Assistant Assassins # 1 SDCC - Limited to 500

(3 available)

$20 NM+ or better

$65 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Aspen-ea-assassins-1-d-sdcc-2.jpg

I haven't even heard of this comic but that cover is too sick not to buy one.

:takeit: raw NM+ or better

Chew: Super Agent Poyo 1 SDCC Exclusive.

Limited to 700 - If the book is not sold out as I type this it will be within minutes. I actually helped John sell some copies at his booth since he got slammed and he only had a few packs left.

This book has a horrible print run. The bottom left corner is a chromium area so a lot books have damage from shipping there. I had to really dig to get my copies.

I have 20 copies for sale that you can get raw, CGC 9.8, or CGC 9.8 SS

$25 Raw NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$100 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Double signed by John & Rob

SOLD OUT!

If you ordered this SS please contact me via PM

I could never get a witness at the same time Rob and John were sitting at the table, then they disappeared early on Sunday. Rob even had a note at his table with email instructions regarding comissions that weren't picked up.

You can have it raw, CGC 9.8, or have me hold it for SS the next opportunity I have with them.

Sorry for the miss - These were the only things that did not get signed.

Chew: Super Agent Poyo 1 SDCC Exclusive.

Limited to 700 - If the book is not sold out as I type this it will be within minutes. I actually helped John sell some copies at his booth since he got slammed and he only had a few packs left.

This book has a horrible print run. The bottom left corner is a chromium area so a lot books have damage from shipping there. I had to really dig to get my copies.

I have 20 copies for sale that you can get raw, CGC 9.8, or CGC 9.8 SS

$25 Raw NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$100 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Double signed by John & Rob

SOLD OUT!

If you ordered this SS please contact me via PM

I could never get a witness at the same time Rob and John were sitting at the table, then they disappeared early on Sunday. Rob even had a note at his table with email instructions regarding comissions that weren't picked up.

You can have it raw, CGC 9.8, or have me hold it for SS the next opportunity I have with them.

Sorry for the miss - These were the only things that did not get signed.

If someone backs out I'll :takeit: $100 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Double signed by John & Rob and will happily wait :)