• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 San Diego Comic Con Sales Thread

1,200 posts in this topic

Looking up PayPal payments is slowing me down and grinding the shipping process for others to a halt.

Wish I had the problem of being slowed down due to having to look up a loooooong list of all the received PayPal payments! lol

On a serious note, I hope my books have already been packaged and shipped so I don't have to be one of those suffering and kept waiting because of your halt to the shipping process due to some non-payments...

:wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

I have your stuff pending.

If you send me the date(s) of PayPal payment via PM it will speed it up.

:hi:PM sent Dre. :hi:

lol

PM not sent.

:roflmao:

The check is in the mail lol

I just call Dre and say, "Yo, where's my stuff??" No need for PM's for me. :)

Dre calls me to ask if he can send me stuff for free (top that Jeff...)

PM not sent.

Really? Really?

Both living in Fantasy Land.

PM not sent.

Really? Really?

Both living in Fantasy Land.

Dre calls me and begs if he can work at my booth during conventions (beat that JJ!!).

Oh and Dre :baiting:

PM sent Aug 19

And answered... Your stuff is sorted and on deck.

Everybody's stuff is sorted, got the blue label Wonderland A - D covers in today, pushing as much as I can out the door each day. Bunch of people got ship notices today.

Only people with a holdup are the Spidey CGC 9.8 orders which I'm still waiting on the box - but it's on it's way.

Guys be patient, Dre has sold a lot this past month and has probably received more PM's in the last 24 hours than most of us have received in the past year. You'll get your books, Dre is one of the best (thumbs u

Oh and I am not just saying this, my last few PM's are also un-read, but I also know my books were shipped yesterday, Cheers Dre (worship)

Has my book been shipped yet? I paid for it 3 weeks ago.

Your book will not ship. In fact I'm taking it out of the shipping box when I get back to Los Angeles.

Thank you for opening a PayPal dispute over a $20 item.

If you would have paid promptly your item would have shipped with everyone else's raw orders. The only reason you finally paid is because I sent you a PM since you never paid and had set aside your order.

It's my fault for not noticing your payment finally came through but opening a Paypal claim after sending me one PM?

Don't ever buy fom me again.

To remaining people waiting for orders (wonderland/sdcc)-

Your books are all sorted and most are already packed. I got about 15 orders out Wednesday morning before heading to fan expo. The rest will go out Monday/Tuesday.

International orders - you will be contacted with shipping $$$ at that point.

To those international customers who paid $$$ their additional shipping after I shipped their orders thank you for payment. I appreciate that I can send shipments and know I will receive payment after the fact.

I'm rambling.

To those international customers who paid $$$ their additional shipping after I shipped their orders thank you for payment. I appreciate that I can send shipments and know I will receive payment after the fact.

:whee: (thumbs u