• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Strange Tales #114, Witches Tales #6 & GS X-Men #2

14 posts in this topic

A quickie sales thread with a mish-mash of titles.

PLEASE NOTE:

I will be going out of town on Tuesday, July 3 through Monday, July 9. Books will not start shipping until Tuesday, July 10.

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional posted in the sales thread wins the book. A posted in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period. If someone waves more $$ in my face via PM after you post a in the thread, I shall not be tempted.

3. USA buyers: Priority double-boxed shipping is $11 within the USA. I prefer to do well-padded boxes, but if you prefer a Priority envelope with cardboard support, that's $5.

4. Non-USA buyers: PM me and let's chat first. I'm a bit clueless about overseas shipping.

5. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

6. Threadkrapping encouraged - have fun!

7. I have sold many books on eBay under "silverageguy", plus I have had many transactions with Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more. My kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5350236#Post5350236

Strange Tales #114

Well, the scans tell the tale. A nice solid 7.0 to 7.5 except for some color touch along the spine and bottom. Luckily, the CT does not bleed and appears to be scrape-able should someone be so inclined.

GPA for 7.0 is $235-$275. This one can be yours for $75 $50

ST_144_front.jpg

ST_144_back131.jpg

ST_144_CT1.jpg

ST_144_CT2.jpg

ST_144_CT3.jpg

WITCHES TALES #6

Just a sharp book. A top corner ding, a little scape by the top staple, a fine white line above "TO READ" along the top and that's about it. Blacks are super deep in hand. Pages are a nice White to almost Off-White. A nice 8.5, maybe 9.0.

$200 $180

WT_6_front136.jpg

WT_6_back137.jpg

TWO-GUN KID #56 - CGC 4.0. SOLD

Note on label says "1 piece of tape on interior cover". Cream to OW pages.

Notoriously tough to find pre-hero monster meets Western issue with Kirby cover and art. Note tiny chip out of back cover near the top. Slab is flawless. Comiclink sticker included for free!

$75

TGK_58_front131.jpg

TGK_58_back132.jpg

TGK_58_CGC_label133.jpg

TWO-GUN KID #56 - CGC 4.0

Notoriously tough to find pre-hero monster meets Western issue with Kirby cover and art. Note tiny chip out of back cover near the top. Slab is flawless. Comiclink sticker included for free!

$75

TGK_58_front131.jpg

TGK_58_back132.jpg

TGK_58_CGC_label133.jpg

Its #58 :gossip:

:takeit: Nice looking copy!

$75

TGK_58_front131.jpg

TGK_58_back132.jpg

TGK_58_CGC_label133.jpg

D'oh! Yes, #58! ^^

$75

TGK_58_front131.jpg

TGK_58_back132.jpg

TGK_58_CGC_label133.jpg

D'oh! Yes, #58! ^^

WOW...This book is worth 6 reg. points! I want a refund....CGC says this is only 6 bucks....Crazy!!! lol I have seen this book in bad grades sell for more then I just paid.

Just kidding Bro. Just wanted to shine some light on the lowwwww point totals for some really hard to find Westerns..This book is great! Worth every penny! :applause:

This book in CGC 8.0 is 35 points :o ....anyone with an 8.0...I will give you double! lol

WOW...This book is worth 6 reg. points! I want a refund....CGC says this is only 6 bucks....Crazy!!! lol I have seen this book in bad grades sell for more then I just paid.

Just kidding Bro. Just wanted to shine some light on the lowwwww point totals for some really hard to find Westerns..This book is great! Worth every penny! :applause:

This book in CGC 8.0 is 35 points :o ....anyone with an 8.0...I will give you double! lol

The registry is so out of whack on Marvel Westerns & pre-heroes...