• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catwoman movie still just begging for a caption contest...

15 posts in this topic

All that I can say is that except for Monster's Ball, Halle is a terrible actress and was probably the most disappointing thing (along with Cyclops) about the X-Men movies. She looks stupid as Catwoman, at least as far as the mask goes, I like the rest. The only way I'll be seeing this movie is when I can buy the used video for $5. I'll put it alongside my Barb Wire DVD. At least that one had some extended "shower scenes" on the DVD. -----Sid

521860-CATWOMAN.jpg

... and if you don't finish the movie, we'll tell everyone that your Oscar speech

was a lie because your mother is whiter than me!

i've been thinking that for over a year now!!! still, i hafta admit that i'd vote for "Purr" if one was taken........... grin.gif

i guess i didn't know that sharon stone was going to be in it. getting a bit older (as we all are) and still a total babe. cloud9.gif

and, YES, that mask is horrendous and, YES, the rest looks yummy devil.gif

521860-CATWOMAN.jpg

"...honey, all you have to do is to spread your legs, JUST FOR A SECOND, and for the next 15 years, everybody will think you're a sex goddess. Just look at me - it clearly works."