• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hell Yeah!! or Hell No?

19 posts in this topic

I picked up the 1st issue but bailed after that. I think the story and the art just didn't hook me enough, specially with prices and the amount of new titles hitting the shelves.

Yeah, this title had a lot of hype going on. I've read all the issues and honestly it's kinda 'meh' at the moment. We'll see what happens at the end of the arc and if the sales are even there to support the on-going.

i have way too many copies of this mess....i knew it was in trouble when he used the expression 'mess just got real'.
doh!

The art doesn't help either.

:o

and this from the guy who sold me the cover art to #2! :baiting:

I am digging the book, okay. I don't think it is that special, but I am interested in seeing what happens.

With all the different timelines/dimensions stuff going on in this book. I do not think it is the best strategy to read it monthly. I'm betting it reads better when you have a pile of issues to read in a row.

I'm still buying it though...

Yeah, like I mentioned about it's kind of 'meh' at the moment but there is still a possibility that it might turn around here in a few issues. 3 issues is hardly enough to completely right off a series. At least let the first arc finish :P